Files containing the character 'é' are not downloadable

June 10, 2015, 9:47 a.m.
Hello,

Files with names containing the character 'é' (for example in Murciélago) are not downloadable.

–> 'Error 404 File not found'

The link displays é instead (Firefox), replacing manually with é or e is not helping.

Maybe other special characters are affected too.

Sample-links:
Lamborghini Murciélago - RS Bodykit | Need For Speed High Stakes | NFSCars
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 2006 | Need For Speed High Stakes | NFSCars
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 Roadster - London Metropolitan Police | Need For Speed Most Wanted | NFSCars

Greetings

edit:
indeed, character 'á' has the same problem:
Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 | Need For Speed Carbon | NFSCars
Lamborghini Huracàn LP 610-4 | Need For Speed Pro Street | NFSCars
June 15, 2015, 5:48 a.m.
Thank you, will investigate this and fix.
June 15, 2015, 4:10 p.m.
Hello Mike. I've mentioned this previously, but after trying again , and again, I now believe that the file size limit for upload in the Hot Pursuit 2 car category, is set too low. I learned this after trying over and over again to upload a car to HP2 section, I only succeeded in getting a zip file to upload today, and because of numerous attempts, the final attempt resulted in the wrong file being uploaded. Which as it turns out, was much smaller than the correct file. My file size of the car Mod I made, is the size I need it to be, because I made numerous skins for the vehicle, and I increased the skin texture size for my particular Mod as this was needed to have definition of the textures in certain areas on the model. Naturally since I increased the texture size I used ( from 512 to 1024), and since I made the maximum number of skins this game will allow( I think 14 ?) this makes for a larger skin.viv file being included. Which also in turn, results in a larger .zip file after compression. 6843 kb if I remember (??). I also tried to upload a smaller zip file of 6150kb size, which also will not upload. The incorrect file which recently uploaded to my account is much smaller at 983 kb. I assume this will be changed in the future? As I personally would not want to redesign or change the mod car as it would not make a very good game mod if I chose to do that. Thanks.

( also there appears to be no way to edit the incorrect .zip file either)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}