Ford GT Grip

March 14, 2008, 7:43 p.m.
I've got a Ford GT for Grip and my setup makes a 911 Turbo feel heavier than usual. Any suggestions on making it better or better for high speed tracks because it has very good handling, is much appreciated. The vehicle has all stage 4 parts. This is the setup:

Front Suspension/Rebound/Spring: +-0
Rear Suspension/Rebound/Spring: -1
Ride Height: -4
Front Anti Role: +-0
Rear Anti Role: +2
Front Tyre Pressure: +2
Rear Tyre: Pressure: +-0
Toe/Camber/Caster: +-0
Steering Response Ratio: +1

Cam Timing: +1
Start Boost: +6
End Boost: +6
Nos Pressure: +-0
Nos Flow Rate: +-0

1/2/3/4/5/6 Gear Ratio: +1
Final Drive: +-0

Brake Bias: -5
Brake Pressure: +5
Handbrake Pressure: -10

Thanks,
NinjaX:D

PS: Goes from 0-100km/h in 2.1 Seconds and it produces 1000 horsepower.

hey people some input would be nice after 4 days of the post being up. Hey Sinister, what do you think of it?

It is now officially one week since i have put this thread up. someone please respond!!

PS: am i the only one in the whole entire world that has tried this setup?????
March 19, 2008, 11:53 p.m.
not everyone uses the ford gt, be patient, someone will take a whack at it
March 30, 2008, 7:16 p.m.
15 days later………………………………………………………………………………..
March 31, 2008, 1:43 a.m.
can't say i've tried it yet, but it doesnt look bad. why wouldnt you have turned up the nitro pressure, and lowered the flowrate?
March 31, 2008, 7:31 p.m.
can't say i've tried it yet, but it doesnt look bad. why wouldnt you have turned up the nitro pressure, and lowered the flowrate?Sinister;411344

ok thanks sinister ill try that when i can and see how it works. you should try it, it smashes every other grip car i've tried.

Cheers
April 5, 2008, 4:02 p.m.
i tried it and it worked. thanks sinister.

o and an update, the suspension setup works with any power level on the GT. u just have to use stage 4 Suspension Brakes and Tires.
May 25, 2008, 3:59 p.m.
Hello anybody?????
June 9, 2008, 10:55 p.m.
Someone who uses GT for Speed can u please try this and tell me how it is.!!!!!!!!!
Aug. 16, 2008, 6:32 a.m.
i've got a gt, ill try it. set-up looks good
Aug. 16, 2008, 7:02 p.m.
i dont think many people use the gt. no offense
Oct. 2, 2008, 3:18 p.m.
Personally I Wouldnt For Drag Racing.
Ford GT500 Has Done Me Proud Throught Drag Racing :D
Oct. 2, 2008, 4:32 p.m.
I like the FORD GT.
Oct. 31, 2008, 5:06 a.m.
I am new here, so I think that this is the appropiate place to post this, I recently got another 360 and got hooked on Pro Street, I am by nature a car nut and love drag racing, of course I started with a crappy cobolt at first and then hooked up the 240 and to date the best time that I ran with that is 7.48 in the quarter, then I hooked up a GT500 and best to date is a 7.02 (a little disappointed with that because after maxing out everything it only got a 254hp increase? To the tune of 754hp. Now that sucks.) I tried the SRT10 Viper and that car just plain and simple sucks for drag, I even tried the Zonda and that sucks to. I read on here about the Supra and decided to tried that, well so far it is the fastest drag car in my garage, wait……..it is the fastest drag car in the game top speed that I got is 251 mph and a 1/4 mile time of 6.63, it would of gone in the 6.5's but I hit the limiter in 6th gear………now that is bad ass……on a side note, I am not an import guy or a domestic guy, I like all cars, fast, sleek etc… I do love my fords thought.
March 2, 2009, 7:51 p.m.
mine was all over the road ninja

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}