Forum announcements on frontpage!

March 3, 2004, 7:09 a.m.
I added a Forum Announcements tracker on the frontpage, right next to the headlines. In case you didn't notice yet :)
March 3, 2004, 7:24 a.m.
Wow ! Looks great ! it's an eye-catcher :super: I noticed it right away, I think it's a great idea !
March 3, 2004, 7:38 a.m.
Did some more changes:
- Comments and Active Topics are now positioned right under the headlines and announcements
- Active topics should no longer show the same topic twice (or more) if there are more replies made.

Hmmz, that last thing isn't working as I hoped it would. Let's see if I can find a solution fast, if not, I'll put it back the way it was.
March 3, 2004, 7:50 a.m.
Did some more changes:
- Comments and Active Topics are now positioned right under the headlines and announcements
- Active topics should no longer show the same topic twice (or more) if there are more replies made.

Hmmz, that last thing isn't working as I hoped it would. Let's see if I can find a solution fast, if not, I'll put it back the way it was.Sander
Looking good so far…hopefully that slight bug will be an easy fix since it seems like a very good idea as well !
March 3, 2004, 7:54 a.m.
I did some research, and although I do have an idea on how to fix it, it's too much work to do right now. I might do it later on, or not at all, as the new site will have a new messageboard anyway.
March 3, 2004, 7:57 a.m.
I did some research, and although I do have an idea on how to fix it, it's too much work to do right now. I might do it later on, or not at all, as the new site will have a new messageboard anyway.Sander
That makes sense- after all, the most important issue is simplicity !
March 3, 2004, 8 a.m.
Wow ! Looks great ! it's an eye-catcher :super: I noticed it right away, I think it's a great idea !Viper

I agree with VJ5 that it is and eye-catcher when i first noticed it, right away. But i have to get use to the new change around here on this site. Also the rule I must fellow as well are I will always respect the administratos\moderators of this site as well.

P.S. the change look great. :)
March 3, 2004, 8:07 a.m.
Its looking quiet confusion :eek: . But looking much better than before. Keep it up :super: And also don't forget about the tools to be uploaded.
March 3, 2004, 8:12 a.m.
Its looking quiet confusion :eek: . But looking much better than before. Keep it up :super: And also don't forget about the tools to be uploaded.Distinctivechris
The tools will come with the new site, so in a couple of months…
March 3, 2004, 8:22 a.m.
I cant find whats new, someone wanna help me? (pictures maybe…)
March 3, 2004, 8:28 a.m.
I cant find whats new, someone wanna help me? (pictures maybe…)NFS
Eirik….it's the way teh front page is set up- for instance the announcements used to be on the left side and now they are on the right side and they are the very first table at the top…it's jsut the way that the tables have been arranged.
March 3, 2004, 5:01 p.m.
It will take some time getting used to since i usually look there for the recent forum posts/topics. Oh well
March 18, 2004, 11:51 a.m.
I like it myself…! It caught my eye right away as well.

Edit:Viper Jay 5

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}