Friendly Photoshops

June 20, 2011, 2:11 a.m.
You'd like to post something easy to watch? go on.

If i might return my all deleted photoshop works along these 8 years… but not. posting couple pictures that i did found on pc or created today.

Tenth president of the United States. This man was born March 29 just as me. very nice))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Tyler
John__Tyler.jpg
John_Tyler.jpg

As we can see the ancient trying to regulate the conflict. Oohoo, the discooo. Bad disco with blood
Vikings_win7.jpg

Really the wolfs at night are.
wolfsatnight.jpg

Thats my girl. Joke. This is miss - "my desktop" (whatever this mean).
DarkGirl.jpg

Just created. dont know what to say. The album girls. i like this picture.
albumgirls.jpg

This is unfinished work. Styled to interstate '76
Lamborg.jpg

This is my favorite. lol. Thats how i celebrate the 2011 new year. Deep in the dark , i did messed to create parody.
Desktop_vikings.jpg
July 25, 2011, 1:37 p.m.
There it is.

Zoomed picture of girl sitting on the bike. Just photoshop work.
bike0.jpg

Another simple macro.
macrox0.JPG

Still funny one. Nfs4 devoted.
fam.jpg
Dec. 27, 2011, 4:17 a.m.
Pontiacs…
P1.jpg
P2.jpg
Jan. 3, 2012, 7:32 p.m.
How funny is that picture to you? Things messed up and I came out with this.
PS.jpg

Lady mountain. Magnificent lady of hordes wandering people whos fucked up on their reverie
Girl%20sitting.jpg
Jan. 17, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
William Henry Harrison 9th President of the United States
William_Henry_Harrison_9th_President.jpg
Feb. 24, 2012, 12:05 a.m.
maidenwhenlast.jpg
April 28, 2012, 7:29 a.m.
witchhunter1.jpg
Dec. 17, 2014, 9:59 p.m.
MKC.jpg
Jan. 15, 2015, 4:39 a.m.
/reopened :)
Aug. 13, 2015, 9:14 p.m.
Iris_Medusa.jpg
Dec. 31, 2015, 6:17 p.m.
Bull
ChargingBull_xyz.jpg
Dec. 31, 2015, 6:18 p.m.
If you want to participate in a little Challenge, here is what you can do. (I hope it'll get some Interest).
Pre-Story:
In August, I've seen Highlander TV series. At that time I also chat with people (in an domestic Chat). Each of them had their own character and style (in telling the random truth). So I opened my Internet Explorer 11, and I started to gather the random photos… After accurate export of Photos to PHOTOSHOP I started to think about a Composition. It meant to be the "Highlander" bounded, but also the Chatter's characters bounded either.

After realising of what I have gothered - I were lost. Maybe someday/time I'll do something with it but … for now…

The Challenge is about: to Make the best looking Picture (the size, the light, the shade, the color – of Layers). It doesnt go against rules if You wish to add anything that you understanding as Must-Be (on the Final Picture). You can safely delete (to hell) unwanted layers.

So the Theme is: Something Brave/Great/Natural and on other hand it would be (somehow, on your wish) the something that you like the most in your life (a Car, a Bike, a Girlfriend, a House, a Hobby - anything).

This is how the original looks like:
Highlander_Challenge.jpg

And this is the Photoshop's PSD file - Highlander_Challenge

Please, participate. It is very exciting.
Jan. 1, 2016, 6:40 a.m.
Highlander_Challenge_zpsyd5zg1xg.jpg~original
Jan. 1, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
(this is) Animals that sailing alover the Castle, on the StandClock? :) StepMother in the water ?
Pretty much like it overall.

But preferably, the stepmother's light-redirection must looks like she is not in the hall with lot of light.
etc. /// No additional Layers? Even no a S.W.A.T. group on the picture… ?

Hope we can get more entries.

Thanks Robin'7t4 .
Jan. 1, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
I didn't want to add anything, my idea was just place all layers into composition. I used all layers except backgrounds, but now when i look at the picture i think i could use, scale it to look like small pictures and put in monkey's left hand.
You're right, people and animals escaping from island, because something terrible happened there. Look closer to the island, see camels escaping ?, see people waiting for help ? Stepmother thought that will be a long trip, so she caught fish for dinner, but it's necessary, help is on the way, see "love stepmother" decal on the plane. Pilot will save them and later fly to the island to help the others. And that will be happy end, unless the evil god will use his magical power and destroy the plane…

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}