Dec. 29, 2017, 6:34 p.m.
Done !
April 29, 2018, 8:55 p.m.
how many days do you type this? xD
April 29, 2018, 9:18 p.m.
¿?
I don't know what you mean but I update the list every day. :D
May 27, 2018, 5:23 a.m.
how come this thread wont be STICKY'ed…its a really helpful guide for latest mods released by modders here….
May 27, 2018, 4:03 p.m.
@LAMBOFREAK X : Your comment has been edited by The Staff
Reason : Don't need to tell us what we need to do. We are onto more important matters as of now.

NFSCars Staff - Ti-Sonic
June 11, 2018, 2:51 a.m.
As I said, this is TOO one of important things in MW section as there was no tools regarding the classification of cars to replace the original cars in MW. So yeah this is a REALLY helpful guide at all.

You've got more important things to do?? Care to explain more??
June 11, 2018, 9:04 a.m.
Please fix all of your links to my conversions. Put them to my blog, instead of mediafire.
June 11, 2018, 3:21 p.m.
@LAMBOFREAK X : It's not here to start a fight. It's completely useless.
I know the topic is interesting , but there were more important issues , as I stated before. And that implies the whole Staff , not only me.

I'll be blunt : We moderate, we know what's more important, you simply don't. Don't mess with the wrong people.
If it's only for nitpicking, after having disappeared for more than 5 years, about on a simple topic that we have forgot to stick, you can simply forget about it.

NFSCars Staff - Ti-Sonic
June 18, 2018, 10:13 a.m.
Lol….
July 19, 2018, 7:25 a.m.
thanks bro!:) now i can find any car wich one that i need next time iwill download from this link nice job!

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}