May 29, 2011, 2:31 a.m.

latest upload.
May 29, 2011, 4:24 a.m.

Was someone saying that the Buggati Veyron was the fastest car?
I have used no cheats,trainers or the like in this video.
May 29, 2011, 11:33 a.m.
^Crashday! Ive played that game since its release! :) Glad to find out about more people playing it. Did you ever play with Janes mod?
May 29, 2011, 12:37 p.m.
Mine, newest to oldest.

May 29, 2011, 12:55 p.m.
^Crashday! Ive played that game since its release! :) Glad to find out about more people playing it. Did you ever play with Janes mod?HazewinDog;578501
No,what is janes mod?
I love crashday.
May 30, 2011, 1:38 a.m.
No,what is janes mod?
I love crashday.MR.JS;578507
Well to be fair Janes mod is a cheat. But there used to be a big community playing with it. Its optimized for Hold The Flag, but also works fine on Bombrun. It improves handling and speed (and also included are graphical tweaks but i prefer to leave them out). We, Janes mod players, usually play against other Janes Mod players, because otherwise anyone could own someone without Janes mod.

What it does:
- Big improvement in nitro (aftbur.dbs)
- Car tweaks (carinfo.cca)
- Handling, damage, etc. tweaks (game.dbs)
- Wheel tweaks (*.whl)
- And graphical tweaks.

As we speak there is not a big community playing anymore and myself i no longer play Crashday, but a good friend of mine plays Crashday with Janes mod, so if you want to try it with him i can hook you up ;)

Example video of Me (HazewinDog) vs MADKAMIKAZE (hes in the top 5 of best janes mod players ever):

ps: The guy with blue-grey name only watched.
May 30, 2011, 1:44 a.m.
Ok.Does online even work anymore?
I tried connecting,but it did not.
May 30, 2011, 5:02 a.m.
^You must download the new masterserver hosted by a Janes mod player: RichDutch.

Look for it on GamerZone.info ;)
May 30, 2011, 5:04 a.m.
ok thanks.
Must be really fun to destroy others with a missile :D
May 30, 2011, 5:05 a.m.
^Yes it is :) Btw that site is quite big so i looked it up for you ;) http://www.gamerzone.info/viewtopic.php?f=999&t;=100861
May 30, 2011, 5:08 p.m.

just made a new video, all M3s in 1 video. 4 M3s 2 of them are home made liveries, my E46 looks like crap.
May 31, 2011, 10:45 a.m.
May 31, 2011, 8:48 p.m.

Having some fun with DiRT 2 :P
June 3, 2011, 6 a.m.

one of my SHIFT 2 replay, driving a Class A car on tracks like Ambush Canyon make SHIFT 2 looks like classic NFS.
June 4, 2011, 2:24 a.m.
Just checkout my youtube channel in my sig. You'll see all of my Game Videos. Mostly from UG2. It's a bit boring since the videos are review videos for a certain mod.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}