GTA V Questions

Oct. 15, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
I don't have this game and didn't ever have playing it.

1-We know GTA V is an online game like NFS 2015. Won't Rockstar ban your account for using mods? If so, why there are too many mods for it?
2-Can you save Trevor and isn't there any ways to save Michael?
Oct. 15, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
1- You're getting GTAV and GTAOnline mixed up. GTA V is the solo campaign with Michael, Trevor & co. GTA Online is its always online counterpart which uses the same setting, map and vehicles than V, with exclusive free DLC bonus content (which you can easily add to SP with mods). Rockstar actually supports the modding community for the single player game, like we saw it with the OpenIV fuckup 2 months ago; however you will not be able to connect to GTA Online with your modded V stuff (you will have to remove scripthook from your game folder for instance). Forced log in on GTA Online with a modded game can indeed lead to a banned account. Never tried it though.
2- I dont really get your question. In SP you get to play with all 3 main charachters. Saving with one will save all 3. You cannot play with them on Online though; you'll have to create your own avatar.
Oct. 15, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
I guess that he asked to know if the character that we play can be actually saved instead of being killed by somewhat or something in the main story. I don't really know what the story mode is about but it's probably something like this
Oct. 16, 2017, 2:01 a.m.
Yes, because I saw in YouTube if you try to save Michael, he'll hit you and killing himself. It should be possible to save Trevor, but I don't know about Michael.
Oct. 16, 2017, 7:37 a.m.
There are multiple different endings depending on the choices you make while you play missions. The main ending saves all 3 characters so you can still play with them once you've completed story mode.
Oct. 16, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
That's very good, if it's possible. Thanks guys! :)

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}