Guys, does anyone else experience this bug or is it me?

Dec. 28, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
I was in NFS Prostreet casually wanting to do a nice '06 Mustang GT build and then this happens…
Are others experiencing this bug and is there a fix for it?

2z8dd0k.png

Thanks
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:34 a.m.
Look, i know i don't have NFS:PS on my PC, but have you ever installed any mods replacing the mustang? Then you should check if you uninstalled the mod correctly. Or it could be the grill texture of the car are corrupted and the game used the default grill texture (this happens on many modded NFS games).
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Youre talking about the corrupted grill textures? Didn't quite understand the first part.

Edit: Nvm. I didnt see the photo for some odd reason
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
To fix it you have to remap the texture. There is probably other ways but this is the one I know she far
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
> Look, i know i don't have NFS:PS on my PC, but have you ever installed any mods replacing the mustang? Then you should check if you uninstalled the mod correctly. Or it could be the grill texture of the car are corrupted and the game used the default grill texture (this happens on many modded NFS games).

For your information , this also happens on the original game. NFS PS is known to have this issue on most of the cars. As AceOfSquares said , the grill texture is indeed badly mapped , and in order to fix it , you have the choice of fixing it ( which means extracting , editing then reconverting it ) or to modify the texture folder to add a bigger one.1351606572.gif

At the moment , the first alternative if the easiest one.1351606572.gif
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
" he grill texture is indeed badly mapped"
Lol, first look yesterday and I totally glossed over the UV mapping for the diffuse channel.. (I thought by mistake the thread starter was pointing to the triangle normal/reflection mapping)

add-on: Just noticed.. the thread… doesn't seem to be in the right board…

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}