Help!!! Remove all the spoilers from this car

April 20, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Hi, I download this MOD from internet is the Nissan 350z (fairlady) and I like to use it, but have one bug, the mod can use all default spoilers and also has custom spoilers in the hood section, the problem is you can use both spoilers at the same time, that's why I come here to request if somebody can help me and remove all default spoilers, I try to do it my self (actually idk if is possible) but I can't open the Geometry.bin, anyway I leave the complete mod in the attachments, I hope somebody help, and thank you in advance.
Attachments
April 20, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
If in while selecting hood, spoiler will be put on the car, we can't do anything.
But if you want remove default spoilers, you need BINViewer. If you have BINViewer, tell me, otherwise, I will give you the download link.
April 21, 2017, 5:34 a.m.
Please give me the link with the default spoilers removed, and thanks in advance.
April 21, 2017, 1:37 p.m.
https://code.google.com/archive/p/nfst/downloads

When you downloaded it, let me know.
April 21, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Got it, I already remove the default spoliers, thanks for the program.

PS: I got another question, can I add headlight with this program? or I need textures to make it work? I still dont try it, but I just want to know if is possible, and thanks again for your help.
April 22, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
No problem. ;)

Yes, you can, but it would take a little of your time.
April 22, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
IMO editing moutpoints is easier with BinViewer than doing it in Zmodeler.
April 22, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Thanks for the reply, I already add headlights to some mods that I want to use.
April 22, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
On BINViewer make sure that the blue line is facing away from the car. For ex: If you put a headlight dummy in the front, the blue line should point like its a flashlight. Same goes with reverse light, brakelight and exaust(not on sides though)
May 12, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
The issue has been solved , so now the topic is closed. :)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}