HEY MODS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

March 11, 2013, 8:01 a.m.
SERIOUSLY, Why the **** you deleted ALL my cars? I wanna know who the **** did this.

My sincere words for whoever who did this. **** YOU.
March 11, 2013, 8:52 a.m.
SERIOUSLY, Why the **** you deleted ALL my cars? I wanna know who the **** did this.

My sincere words for whoever who did this. **** YOU.V12-POWER;636357

My God. I can't believe it. And when I thought of joining the modders community this comes. :(

I'm with you bro.:|
March 11, 2013, 9:18 a.m.
Need to research who did this seriously. Even 2-3 mods of mine were deleted sometime earlier without informing me. Don't know who did it & why :\
March 11, 2013, 9:29 a.m.
When I entered the site, and realised your last car is not(even the showroom?), I thought you deleted it and then you'll reupload, but not that, was simply just to modify it, and then I wanted to take a run with Capri, but w00t, no V12-POWER's cars, and I was lil'fuqy and after that I saw this thread…

Really, now, who deleted all of his cars should say…. Some people are jealous or don't have brain?
March 11, 2013, 9:47 a.m.
Maybe it is some retired moderator? I don't think CVPI or UCN would do this, to me, or anyone
March 11, 2013, 9:51 a.m.
not me even maybe trolls or hackers removed i dont know sorry man
March 11, 2013, 10:38 a.m.
Maybe it is some retired moderator? I don't think CVPI or UCN would do this, to me, or anyoneV12-POWER;636366

Retired moderators can't remove mods. But there are some moderators here which are just for name sake & do no good for this community. I don't want to name them. I never saw them moderate too.
March 11, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
Uploading cars again…pick them up before they get deleted again
March 11, 2013, 12:01 p.m.
Funny. The faggot is playing with me. I have uploaded all my cars now and suddenly they dissappear, seriously, is it so hard to find the mofo? There should be some kind of registry that when a mod bans, blocks, delete, etc something it shows in there

They are now in my 4shared account

HERE
March 11, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
Dude! that sucks! i havnt been on in a couple days. Im sorry to hear about this. I know its a lot of work, but feel free to upload them again. Ill go and approve them of course. I have also posted a thread in the Staff only thread section inquiring about this.
March 11, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
OK, thanks for the help and attention both UCN and SLZ. I appreciate it.
March 11, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
I would never delete your mods dude at all I can assure you it wasn't me I'm sorry some moderator is doing this to you. I approved the cars that you uploaded like UCN said feel free to reupload the cars that were removed. We will get to the bottom of this & take care of who did this to you.
March 11, 2013, 9:38 p.m.
There should be some kind of registry that when a mod bans, blocks, delete, etc something it shows in thereV12-POWER;636385

Thanks for uploading the files again. I think only Mike can find out about the moderator's activities. We can only come to know that for forums & not for addons.
March 12, 2013, 5:10 a.m.
Funny. The faggot is playing with me. I have uploaded all my cars now and suddenly they dissappear, seriously, is it so hard to find the mofo? There should be some kind of registry that when a mod bans, blocks, delete, etc something it shows in there

They are now in my 4shared account

HEREV12-POWER;636385
did you find idi*t
March 12, 2013, 6:30 a.m.
I actually have no control over the uploads so it wouldn't be me. I just clean up spam.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}