how to add more cars to the save editor of nfs nation (tutorial) - como agregar mas autos al save editor de nfs nation (tutorial)

Aug. 15, 2018, 11:57 p.m.
english 

Hello everyone, I present a tutorial on how to add the boss cars with the save editor of nfs nation, these cars can be added to the store in the "Special Editions" section by editing the savegame database but adding them in this way you can not change the appearance of the cars since they do not even appear the visual options, but adding these cars by the save editor of nfs nation can be modified physically and visually, also I can add the cars of the challenge series but only the dominator chevrolet Corvette works fine :(, anyway, I'm going to leave you the information as for example as they are called in the save editor and the information that you have to add in the "cars" file for these cars to appear: 

español 

hola a todos, les presento un tutorial de como agregar los boss cars con el save editor de nfs nation , estos autos pueden ser agregados a la tienda en la seccion "Special Editions" editando la base de datos del savegame pero al agregarlos de esta forma no se puede cambiar la apariencia de los autos ya que ni siquiera aparecen las opciones visuales , pero agregando estos autos por el save editor de nfs nation se pueden modificar fisica y visualmente, tambien logre agregar los autos de los challenge series pero solo el dominator chevrolet corvette funciona bien :( , en fin, voy a dejarles la informacion como por ejemplo como se llaman en el save editor y la informacion que ustedes tienen que agregar en el archivo "cars" para que estos autos aparezcan:
Attachments
Aug. 24, 2018, 12:30 a.m.
You have assimilated quite many technicalities with general nfs implements. And the tutorial is quite well explained!
I'm gonna try and add some more boss cars now. Well done buddy and thanks for this tutorial! :)

P.S. - Does the same apply to traffic cars also or they can only be retrieved from another program like the Hex-Editor?
Aug. 24, 2018, 9:57 p.m.
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]your welcome Bullet :D, I think that the traffic cars can also be obtained by the save editor, I have to investigate exactly what these cars are called using the vtl to see the names and then add them to the save editor :D[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I also have to test these cars that they may have the same problem as the battle machine mazda rx7 and the speed machine porsche 911 gt2 ):[/font]

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}