how to extract TPF files!!! [Texmod]

March 10, 2018, 5:11 p.m.
To extract the tpf we will need the tpf extractor
link - https://mega.nz/#!28VCmIrT!KglY6KrGidOQma7Ozj9x5U4x0uXoX1oVXlPyIk8xsr8
would leave the page where you download them, but the link does not currently work
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
good extract the tpf extractor in a folder '' is already included '', copy or move the tpf file, then grab the tpf with the mouse and drop it on tpfextrac.exe and start extracting automatically, another thing is that if it appears that the texture already exists, look for the texture and put "-1" to the last one and insert the key "and" in the tpfextract and if it keeps giving this they put the 2 or 3, until it arrives, finishing them will leave a file called '' texmod.def / log / txt '' that are only the names of the textures, it depends on what format it is, dds, png, jpg, etc, if it is dds and some textures are not displayed is because the save format is advanced, and well that's it, enjoy
March 11, 2018, 12:52 p.m.
dude there are already couple tpf extractors on the market :P and i don´t like any of them to be honest….the great thing about the texmod files was that you were able to protect your textures to get stolen…now every prick can just take textures from any mod and say it is his own work -.-
Nov. 29, 2018, 2:32 p.m.
HI, i flowed your instructions and i now have all the files from the TPF i was working with, now i would like to put them back into my game like you would when using NFS-TEXed but the file names have all been changed, i'm not planing to modify or re-post this work i'm just not willing to run texmod and wait the 3-5 minutes it takes to load every single time i want to run MW2005, i'm looking for a manual and permanent way to use these new textures. 

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]
*MIX-Modern Rockport II BETA
[/font]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4UdnoCA36LSSE9UMjh6NXVZRFk/view?usp=sharing[/font] <–– this is the TPF mod i'd like help with.   

I want to do a non texmod manual permanent install, What should i do?
Dec. 12, 2018, 10:21 p.m.
tienes que bajarle el tamaño de los pixeles con el photoshop y guardarlo en formato .dds
Jan. 10, 2019, 11:56 a.m.
After that how would i know which files to replace without knowing the file names?.
Jan. 10, 2019, 9:59 p.m.
Download any non-tpf texture mod, replace the textures, then it's self explanatory
Jan. 11, 2019, 6:46 a.m.
I have been replacing NFS textures one by one for years but i can only find modern rockport 2 or any of the modern rockport mods in TPF form, do you know if anyone has it non TPF?.
Jan. 11, 2019, 10:39 p.m.
Not yet, but you can try this.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}