How was your day? (old)

Dec. 14, 2008, 2:08 p.m.
Pretty sure there's a lot to be said in this thread. It should have been in the F&B;, but well, what can you do.

Be descriptive. Don't argue with others about their ways. And shyness is for faggots only. FACT.

So lemme break the ice. Today isn't over, so here's how my yesterday went.

I got up at 5:00AM. Started playing GTA IV. Installed the patch and the other shit, and got it working. Few ours later, called my friend to go pick up some shit I had left in his house. He wasn't home, he was at work. Played some more. Talked to my cousin and couple of my friends about the plans we had for the holidays. Played some more. Went to get some groceries with my mom and sister. Got into an argue with my mom and left the car when we were behind a redlight. After I calmed down a bit, started thinking about how immature my move was. Irritated by my own thoughts, walked to the bus station with my ears freezing. Had no cash so went into a couple of gas stations begging for some cashback. "No one gives cashback anymore" said both of the Indian cashiers at both stations. Walked for half a mile till I got to "donut wheel" where I usually go for studying with my friends. Had some coffee and a donut. Walked out to the bus station right in front of it. The bus got there immediately. Thought I must at least make use of my day somehow, so I went to some cheapo clothing shop called "dd's". Tried to buy a hoodie but couldn't quite decide so called up my sister to help me with it. She didn't really help me to choose one, but she did help me change the tags. Got a hoodie for the price of a small pizza and went home. Called my friend again to see if he had come back from work. He hadn't. Played some more.

EDIT: I just remember that I fell into sleep at 7:00AM, after a whole night playing GTA IV.

So. How was your day?
Dec. 14, 2008, 2:15 p.m.
Woke up at 9-ish. Planned to go to Circuit City and pick up a Sony Bravia Home Theater system but couldn't cause I was working on an English assignment all day.
Dec. 14, 2008, 2:24 p.m.
woke up around 4 pm cuz i was up all sat night packing up all my stuff because im moving to Indiana on Monday…9 pm still packin my stuff and gettin ready for a long exhausting day tommorow…;(
Dec. 14, 2008, 2:45 p.m.
Worked moving snow since 10 till 4, then came home, had supper and posted news about NFS and Blackbox, will be watching family guy or using the xbox until I sleep.
Dec. 14, 2008, 3:30 p.m.
woke up at 11, studied until 5, played 2 games of nba 2k9 in between, ate spaghetti, and am going to bed soon due to a 5:00 wake up tomorrow. life sucks.

Dec. 14, 2008, 3:44 p.m.
and yet you still come here.

I see you got your login problem fixed.

She didn't really help me to choose one, but she did help me change the tags. Got a hoodie for the price of a small pizza and went home.
You do know, that is a form of theft eh.
Dec. 14, 2008, 3:52 p.m.
Woke up at 12:30. Sat around, ate some raemen noodles, played some COD4, played some more COD4, ate some cheesy trail mix, played more COD4… and now I;m sittin around posting this, about to go to bed and watch family guy.

I never even changed outta my PJ's today.
Dec. 14, 2008, 4:18 p.m.
Woke up at 10am. Did some hiomework. Ate breakfast, helped put up Christmas lights, did more homework, played Fallout 3 (XBox), ate dinner, showered, and now im back to homework.
Damn Government essay.
Dec. 14, 2008, 5:04 p.m.
Woke up 5 pm, because I was all night on internet, Took a shower, had dinner, played Metal Gear Solid 3, posted here, moderated another forum and now I'm going to bed.
Dec. 14, 2008, 5:25 p.m.
Woke up at 11am today. I ate after that, then sat around for an hour or so doing nothing. Then I took a crap and took a shower. Started studying at 4pm and did so untill 9:30. Went on the computer to check stuff about a final exam (more on that below), then ate again at 10:30pm, then went on the computer again to print a formula sheet. And now I'm here reading stuff. Today was okay for the most part.
Tomorrow will be much worse, though. I have a 3 hour Physics final exam 7:30 in the morning. That means I have to wake up at least at 6:30 so I can eat breakfast and still have time to drive to my university.
So, tomorrow I'll be pretty much brain-dead after the final. If I have any brain activity left, I'll try and post here again. Well, goodnight for now, I'm going to bed :P .
Dec. 14, 2008, 6:06 p.m.
eh, i woke up at 6:30am, got dressed for school, just went on the pc, went to school, hung out with Daniel and other friends, and i had a bad morning, lol, and i went to the principals office, i was truenting last friday, i went to the shops with Robert, and i got a whole last week of school off (this week), and here i am, i am hoping my pc is finished by end of week since i got it back, so now i have a whole week of gaming or *holidays* worth of gaming ahead.
Dec. 14, 2008, 7:49 p.m.
So last night I had stayed up all night playing GTA IV. Today when I woke up at 12:30. My perception of reality was completely mixed up, I could no longer tell reality from GTA IV apart. I would even stare at my own hands and go "damn that's some nice normal mapping, it looks so realistic!…oh wait, isn't that really real?"…

I arranged a few stuff about my holiday trip with my friend, and finally went to this christmas party at "Asian Garden". My mom's company had paid for everything. It looked quite fancy, although it was everything but. For Asian food it was pretty good, but still gross as ****. Didn't win anything in their lottery. Met my friend there. On the way home, finally picked up my shit from my friend's house. When I got home, I was about to kill myself; I had left something else there.

My stupidity is alarmingly severe.
Dec. 14, 2008, 10:35 p.m.

Woke up at 12pm, proceded to do a load of clothes and pack one room of the house up into boxes.
1pm took a shower and then played undercover till 3pm at which point I left to get dinner and gas.
4pm got to work and been here since, current time is 4:35am
Dec. 14, 2008, 11:22 p.m.

Alarm ringed at 6:37am & i got up. Got ready & went to college. College is at 7am on mondays & on tuesdays. But I normally got at 7:45am everyday except for tuesday because maths tutorials are there. Only one lecture happened. All friends missign after that. Was lonely. A girl from college classroom was there staring. Chatted with her sometime. Came home at 10:30 from college. Black & white day at my Aviation Diploma class. SO relief from wearing uniforms. Got ready by wearing what makes me look cool & as my N72's handsfree is spoilt, i took away SOny J120 along with me & N72 also. Then, catched my daily Route No.2 bus to class. As usual no place to sit. Reached early! DId TP till 12. Lecture started. 2pm - Lecture ended. Came by train. WHen entered building, saw my bro fiddling with my Honda's battery. Asked him whats the matter. Said, horns not workin. Went home, kept my bag. Came down. Went to garage to fix the horn. Came home. Had lunch. Now here. :)
Dec. 14, 2008, 11:24 p.m.
Whoa. I'm not the only awake? Crazy.
Yea, still working.

Search Forums


You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}