Hyundai Genesis Coupe '11 and Porsche Panamera Coupe '19

March 11, 2018, 10:18 a.m.
Hey there I'm putting in a request for both the 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe and the 2019 Porsche Panamera Coupe. 
I've always wanted to drive these vehicles in Need For Speed Most Wanted.

The cars that would be replaced for these ones are the Vauxhall Monaro and the Porsche 911 Turbo.

Vauxhall= Hyundai Genesis

911 Turbo= Porsche Panamera Coupe.

I really do hope that this dream can come true. Because these cars I've waited along time for. Plus the Hyundai Genesis is a very affordable sports car.
Attachments
March 12, 2018, 7:18 p.m.
As of right now i am unsure if the Genesis has Bodykits. The Panamera Coupe should have a wing i presume.
March 13, 2018, 5:38 p.m.
Hey there I'm putting in a request for both the 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe and the 2019 Porsche Panamera Coupe. 
I've always wanted to drive these vehicles in Need For Speed Most Wanted.
So just to confirm, a first gen Hyundai Genesis and a current gen Panamera…?

Well, as for existing models, DMN from GameModels has a 2010 Hyundai Genesis model…

In addition, DMN has three (I counted them, three) models of the second gen Panamera:
Assetto Corsa
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Motorsport 7
March 14, 2018, 6:50 a.m.
@HillustrateM8 all of these Panameras are actually normal Panameras, not Panamera Coupe, as model for Panamera Coupe isn't made yet.
March 14, 2018, 4:18 p.m.
@HillustrateM8 all of these Panameras are actually normal Panameras, not Panamera Coupe, as model for Panamera Coupe isn't made yet.
I know they arenn't the Panamera Coupe, but I provided the model links anyway of the (alternate) normal Panameras, as of course, a 2019 Porsche Panamera Coupe has yet to be modeled/ripped.
March 14, 2018, 11:11 p.m.
I could settle for a Genesis '10. The pic of the Panamera Coupe though is said to be released next year. I think that the Panamera from Forza Horizon 3 should have the real sounds of the car. Instead of random car noises, including the Genesis.
March 14, 2018, 11:12 p.m.
So with that being said. I do hope that there will be a model of the Panamera Coupe hopefully next year

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}