i continue to get a virus on my comp after visiting

Oct. 7, 2002, 10:23 a.m.
i got a W32 Datom Worm Virus that was incurable by Norton Ativirus 2002 (fully updated) i think i got it from this site or from another one on the affialiates list, i was looking for parts and S :censored: and downloaded a few without virus', i checked em all, and i keep recieving the W32 Datom Worm every day at the same time around 4:30pm, Toronto Ontario Local Time.

If u guys know where it came from or what its doing try to get it off whoever's site its on

Thanks
Oct. 7, 2002, 10:36 a.m.
I had the same problem several months ago with the iworm32 virus.it was coming in through pictures in my temporary internet files folder.I downloaded avg6.0 about a year ago,and it wouldnt even let the virus save to my harddrive.You can download a later free version of avg at www.grisoft.com if you want to.I hope this software helps you as much as it has helped me.-Vipergtsr- :kitt:
Oct. 7, 2002, 10:40 a.m.
I just remebered…..
I was getting the virus from nfs street dogs,so dont go there unless you have some good virus software. :roll: :kitt: :dopey:
Oct. 7, 2002, 10:54 a.m.
dont know about the vrus,

but ur signature pic is WAYto big

rules - 250x100pixels or 200x150pixles
Oct. 8, 2002, 3:12 p.m.
yah i cant find a small one, ive changed my pic about 20 times

i got Norton Antivirus 2002 fully updated, and i did go to the street dogs before
Oct. 8, 2002, 3:51 p.m.
I got this email lthismorning that said it would fix the "W3" virus,W32.Klez.E http://www.Sophos.com.They say something from there will fix it…..
Johnno

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}