Installing mod cars to MW | (WITHOUT MODLOADER METHOD)

June 11, 2018, 12:25 p.m.
I don't know if anyone hast posted this yet but better late then ever. So to start off, have you ever had a car mod and a script file that you wanted at the same time?, say the cop explosion mod v2 (forgot the dudes name that made it plz don't sue me) and a pandemic rocketbunny brz? Well initially you would have to sacrifice for either the car or the script well, NO MORE I SAY. It is indeed possible to have both a car mod and a script file with the use of VltEd.
Requirements: VltEd, a car mod, some basic file replace and save knowledge.
WARNING: MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU START YOU HAVE A MW WITHOUT MODLOADER AND MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL CARS FOLDER IN THE MW DIRECTORY STORED IN A DIFFERENT FOLDER
Here's a quick example followed by detailed steps.
EXAMPLE:

488Libertywalk_nfsmw.rar
                   ⬇                            
ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE (ignore FRONTEND folder)
                   ⬇
             FORDGT
                   ⬇
[ATTRIBUTES.MWPS] (copy to another folder)
          ⬇
Open VltEd
         ⬇
Import .MWPS (from storage folder with .mwps)
         ⬇
   Save File
         ⬇
Replace in "Cars" folder (drag mod car folder FORDGT to "Cars" and replace)
          ⬇
 Open & Enjoy 
Now for some of you that's lost well here's the explanation.
[PART 1]
1) Select and open the .rar car mod file
2) Navigate to the ADDONS folder inside the file
3) Open ADDONS and then click the CARS_REPLACE folder
3a) Ignore the FRONTEND folder (don't delete if it's there)
4) Inside CARS_REPLACE folder click and open the car folder ie, FORDGT
5) Within the car folder; i.e. FORDGT, you should see a couple of files, AT THE MOST THEIR ONLY SHOULD BE 2 .MWPS FILES –> [FE & ATTRIBUTES], locate the ATTRIBUTES.MWPS file
6) Copy the ATTRIBUTES.MWPS to another folder for use later
[PART 2]
1) Open VltEd and open your MW directory
2) Click file, select import then click .MWPS
3) While in import screen, locate storage folder with ATTRIBUTES.MWPS
4) Double click the attributes.mwps, wait a minute then click OK**
5) Then hit file and save
6) Go back inside car mod CARS_REPLACE folder(Ex: M4.rar/ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE)
7) Inside the CARS_REPLACE folder copy the mod car folder(Ex:M4.rar/ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE/FORDGT)
8) Paste the mod car folder(Ex. FORDGT) in the "Cars" folder within the root directory of most wanted(D:/Need for Speed Most Wanted/Cars) and replace the files when prompted
6) Open game and ENJOY!, You now have a mod car without modloader!
**Sometimes when you import a .mwps, within the import box it'll say something like (4) error(s) and as far as I can tell when you scroll through the attributes.mwps itll say something like "no value found at offset xyz" and honestly I don't know how to fix this or get around other but I'd say for every fifth car mod I install I get this but still install it and the only problem I've had so far is a nfs2015 brz mod sound like a Camaro but I changed it manually in VltEd, let me know if you have trouble.
YOU CAN NOW INSTALL ANY OTHER MOD SO AS LONG THERE'S A ATTRIBUTES.MWPS FILE OR A .NFSPS FILE.
EXAMPLE:
foggy_morning.rar -> foggy morning-> attributes.mwps
Install via VltEd
June 12, 2018, 10:55 p.m.
I think you should make a video of this one.

It's very complicated to others….

P.S I never hesitated to not use VLTed cause it can cause problems as what had happen to LatvianRallyFan but I only use it for references.
June 13, 2018, 5:01 a.m.
Lol I see ya Hacker! But Yeah i think VLTEdit is kinda bad…there must be another way to dat…
June 13, 2018, 6:32 a.m.
VLTEd is def not bad, if you're just replacing the cars like the OP said you won't have an issue (unless the scripts weren't done right). VLTEd (nfsu360) supports other games too so its pretty worthwhile to use. As for the OP pretty spot on, most errors could just be resizes or offsets that were seperated. You can always open the script and pull the data out.
June 13, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
To be honest guys I would make a tutorial but the sad truth is my computer is a potato that just happens to have windows 8 of which the network adapters are obsolete so I couldn't if it wanted to and I know my communication skills ain't the best but I tried lol. And the person that taught me everything I know, how u doing DK?
June 13, 2018, 2:42 p.m.
On my part if I do a mods for MW , it's probably gonna use VLT-Ed , it allows you to edit and also to add values or whatever we want , what we can't actually do with the Modloader , which tends to give more problems than anything else , specially when you're not used to it , as there are a small amount of tutorials , and even smaller the number of precise ones.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}