June 11, 2018, 12:25 p.m.
I don't know if anyone hast posted this yet but better late then ever. So to start off, have you ever had a car mod and a script file that you wanted at the same time?, say the cop explosion mod v2 (forgot the dudes name that made it plz don't sue me) and a pandemic rocketbunny brz? Well initially you would have to sacrifice for either the car or the script well, NO MORE I SAY. It is indeed possible to have both a car mod and a script file with the use of VltEd.
Requirements: VltEd, a car mod, some basic file replace and save knowledge.
WARNING: MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU START YOU HAVE A MW WITHOUT MODLOADER AND MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL CARS FOLDER IN THE MW DIRECTORY STORED IN A DIFFERENT FOLDER
Here's a quick example followed by detailed steps.
ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE (ignore FRONTEND folder)
[ATTRIBUTES.MWPS] (copy to another folder)
Import .MWPS (from storage folder with .mwps)
Replace in "Cars" folder (drag mod car folder FORDGT to "Cars" and replace)
Open & Enjoy
Now for some of you that's lost well here's the explanation.
1) Select and open the .rar car mod file
2) Navigate to the ADDONS folder inside the file
3) Open ADDONS and then click the CARS_REPLACE folder
3a) Ignore the FRONTEND folder (don't delete if it's there)
4) Inside CARS_REPLACE folder click and open the car folder ie, FORDGT
5) Within the car folder; i.e. FORDGT, you should see a couple of files, AT THE MOST THEIR ONLY SHOULD BE 2 .MWPS FILES –> [FE & ATTRIBUTES], locate the ATTRIBUTES.MWPS file
6) Copy the ATTRIBUTES.MWPS to another folder for use later
1) Open VltEd and open your MW directory
2) Click file, select import then click .MWPS
3) While in import screen, locate storage folder with ATTRIBUTES.MWPS
4) Double click the attributes.mwps, wait a minute then click OK**
5) Then hit file and save
6) Go back inside car mod CARS_REPLACE folder(Ex: M4.rar/ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE)
7) Inside the CARS_REPLACE folder copy the mod car folder(Ex:M4.rar/ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE/FORDGT)
8) Paste the mod car folder(Ex. FORDGT) in the "Cars" folder within the root directory of most wanted(D:/Need for Speed Most Wanted/Cars) and replace the files when prompted
6) Open game and ENJOY!, You now have a mod car without modloader!
**Sometimes when you import a .mwps, within the import box it'll say something like (4) error(s) and as far as I can tell when you scroll through the attributes.mwps itll say something like "no value found at offset xyz" and honestly I don't know how to fix this or get around other but I'd say for every fifth car mod I install I get this but still install it and the only problem I've had so far is a nfs2015 brz mod sound like a Camaro but I changed it manually in VltEd, let me know if you have trouble.
YOU CAN NOW INSTALL ANY OTHER MOD SO AS LONG THERE'S A ATTRIBUTES.MWPS FILE OR A .NFSPS FILE.
foggy_morning.rar -> foggy morning-> attributes.mwps
Install via VltEd