Introductions Forum

Jan. 24, 2011, 11:55 a.m.
This is basically the same concept as the request forum. Because new members couldn't figure out that there was a specific thread for requests, there was a whole forum made for it. I think the same should be made for introductions to help curb the amount of threads locked.
Jan. 24, 2011, 12:49 p.m.
Those who have logic and can read will make their way through. Nevertheless, I'm sure that doing what you mentioned is bound to help someone who is lost.
Aug. 26, 2011, 12:25 p.m.
I'm going to revive this and see if anyone else has an opinion
Aug. 26, 2011, 12:28 p.m.
A whole forum section for that doesn't seem necessary to me. New members don't introduce themselves that often, compared to those who make car requests. I think that the current thread is alright.
Aug. 26, 2011, 9:47 p.m.
maybe moving the introductions thread from announcements to offtopic might help. It's not like alot of people go check the announcements :\
Aug. 27, 2011, 4:26 a.m.
the welcome to nfscars thread is the only one that gets posted in in the announcement subforum. it's always right on the forum homepage. users being interested in this forum and not blind will see it. it's not necessary to move it since noone really uses it anyways except for the ones that welcome themselves on NFSCars and make more trouble than anyone else.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}