Look at this fool

April 20, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJN-w4RiZzU

This guy has 'ported' Most Wanted to 'dx11' and says it runs 300+ FPS on a 64-bit GPU…
I mean I thought my stuff was bad but this takes the term 'autism' to a whole new level. Making up hella excuses as to why he can't prove anything.
April 20, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Lord Nesh -" nfs undercover was supposed to be a NFS run but as i said when Ceo wife didn't give him proper blowjob at home we on job suffer and million dollars of programming goes in a trash can like for nfs 1 i just seen on server few sings that was made by Saki kaskas never seen a day light until nfs4 come out and than that same songs are added in MASS effect 2, as according to what here on server say quote sound tracks are too much techno and no one have songs like that and there is possibility that will move away our costumers but as they are already payd let them Sleep until we decide what to do with them. end of quote, wow this is a most ridiculous quote i ever read on this server, ok next answer , that shaders in nfs run i made for nfs carbon as like i said was supposed to carbon have 24hmod and please tell me that shader and lighting is bad for carbon ,well i have here a problem with that for years, that is why i gave to my brother source code for enb and he started to sign his name from 2007 as i can't because of contracts so anyone who want better nfs use enb as they for nfs titles are just extension of real thing that was supposed to be in game , one of things that Ceo decided like that was a GPU nvidia and amd and also Microsoft as if game is to much hardware heavy no one could play and no one would buy , but that time is ended now is all approved till ceo say it is too much cut it down to the bones, ok next"

LMFAO
April 20, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Manson was a starry-eyed fool. It's a shame James had the last word and ate him at the infamous sunday buffet down in new hampshire.
April 21, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
"DX11" yet AA is hitting negative levels lel xD
June 10, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
He still hasn't deleted the video despite the massive amount of evidence against him.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}