Looking for feedback

May 24, 2007, 2:30 a.m.
starting working on a new layout of the site last night.

You can view the work in progress here, http://www.nfscars.net/misc/wip/

Any comments or suggestions?

Also as of right now it should render the same in IE7, Current Firefox and Opera. I have not tested IE6 or anything lower yet.

I still need to decide on a font for the logo text and also find somewhere for the lastest tools and track lists.
May 24, 2007, 2:36 a.m.
I have a suggestion.

I know there still be some people playing Carbon or MW, and would like to submit their screenshots of their "COOL" customized cars. What i'm saying is, why don't make a "Latest 5 Rides" added or something?

I hope you get what I mean.
May 24, 2007, 2:39 a.m.
for the showroom?
May 24, 2007, 2:40 a.m.
Yeah. Maybe Latest 5 Added Rides for Carbon & MW.
May 24, 2007, 2:59 a.m.
I updated it with what you suggested.
May 24, 2007, 2:59 a.m.
Just what I like. Great job Mike :D
May 24, 2007, 3:23 a.m.
pretty nice layout, I like it!
May 24, 2007, 3:47 a.m.
Dont really care for the top bar where it says 'NFSCars'. Just my opinion. You still going to have the top 5 downloaded cars and newest cars on the side? Other than that, me likes! :D
May 24, 2007, 4:07 a.m.
Yeah, I'll agree with Mr. Carrera…the banner is just too dark. NFSCars banners in the past have always been pretty bright. Other than that, it's ok with me for the most part…
May 24, 2007, 4:23 a.m.
I updated it, take a look.
May 24, 2007, 4:46 a.m.
top bar is not my fav, in the sens that you loose the old ferrari + old nfs games touch with new pics..
you could put a pic of a Ferrari in MW though, that would work to suit everyone:D
May 24, 2007, 5:05 a.m.
when you say top bar you mean the logo correct? Because when you say top bar I think your talking about where the search box is and the welcome part and I think I will put a ferrari in there.
May 24, 2007, 6:36 a.m.
thats very nice mike!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
I hope it will be fine with IE6 because im using 98SE so i cant use IE7.
May 24, 2007, 6:47 a.m.
thats very nice mike!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
I hope it will be fine with IE6 because im using 98SE so i cant use IE7.newguy2;361432

well what does it look like right now for you?
May 24, 2007, 6:57 a.m.
when you say top bar you mean the logo correct? Because when you say top bar I think your talking about where the search box is and the welcome part and I think I will put a ferrari in there.Mike

Yea I'm talking about the logo… A ferrari would be cool up there… Just make sure to pick a good one.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}