Looking for songs…

Nov. 3, 2010, 11:25 a.m.

does anyone know of songs that are similar to the ones from early NFS games (up to HP2)? basically anything rock and techno. no songs from other games!
Nov. 3, 2010, 1:45 p.m.
I've found a few artists that have similar styles to some of the Big Beat songs (i.e. Dude in the Moon, Cost of Freedom, No Remorse, Naked and Ashamed) featured in High Stakes:

A. Skillz
Junkie XL (actually had a couple songs in High Stakes, but has some other really good ones)
Danny Breaks
Apollo 440
Beat & Peter (kind of, depends on the song)
Nov. 3, 2010, 3:03 p.m.
i had found many songs similar to the ones in NFSHS, HP2, and PU. but i'm having a bit of a problem to find some music that sounds like the ones in TNFS, and NFS2 and 3.
Nov. 4, 2010, 8:43 a.m.
This one is somewhat similar to the NFS1-2-3 style:

Nov. 4, 2010, 10:28 a.m.
You know, it would be actually very cool if someone helped on this matter. I haven't heard too much music themes similar to those from NFS 1-3 other than the ones from the games themselves. I can hardly believe that considering the huge amount of music that there is on the world, but somehow, I haven't found any group/producer that makes music like that. As far as I know, Romolo Di Prisco and Saki Kaskas only make music for game soundtracks.

Thinking about it, when I tell people that I like techno, sometimes they ask me about what groups I like especifically… I just reply to them with "music from some games".

By the way, that sounds good Mantis. Although, the best relation I can make with that and NFS is, the Rocky Pass theme on acid, lol.
Nov. 4, 2010, 1:13 p.m.
As far as I know, Romolo Di Prisco and Saki Kaskas only make music for game soundtracks.

not all of their songs are from games. There are a few by Saki Kaskas (under his Captain Ginger alias) which aren't from any game, IIRC. And looking at Rom Di Prisco's official website, it's said that he also did remixes for other artists.
Nov. 4, 2010, 6:46 p.m.

Go nuts, bro.
Nov. 4, 2010, 8:44 p.m.

Go nuts, bro.Primus;546318

Ah, good old Sports Car GT.
I've still got it too.
Nov. 5, 2010, 2:58 a.m.
does anyone know what are their musical influences?

Active Topics

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}