Making or editing a track [CARBON] - ✔ - Locked

Jan. 20, 2018, 5:32 p.m.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfLRL7a_2mo
Need something like this, tried to edit kempton speedtrap race , to make it "standing 1/4 mile".
1. I changed the coordinates of all 6 speedtraps exactly the same with 1st speedtrap.
2. Renamed all checkpoint to checkpoint01 in both checkpoints section and "children" section
3. Edited the coordinates of both finishline and startgrid to make the length exactly a 1/4 mile.

No luck :( What happens ? speedtrap number increases to "11" from "6" somehow ? Or track wont end if i use checkpoints , finishline and startgrid of my "speedtrap" track on a sprint race. Stucks at %99 and the finishline not working , that "chhuff" effect and "you won" etc not coming out.

What i missed ? Also , sprint track not loading properly if don't use the gameplayvault value of speedtrap race
Like , gameplayvault value of speedtrap is 2_4_2 , sprint race's gameplayvault is 2_2_1 ,
if i dont change the value of sprint race and use finishline,startgrid,checkpoint of speedtrap's , track don't load properly. If i change , then it does.
Jan. 22, 2018, 1:27 p.m.
Fellass ?? Sorry to bump but , really no one has an idea ?

My finishline doesn't work , something is wrong with angles i think ? (Not the rotation value)

And i think it's something to with the "gameplayvault"….
Jan. 22, 2018, 9:19 p.m.
Have you tried to change the finish line's location a little bit to see if nothing happens at all ? It may be also an error that you've made when modifying the coordinates.
I'm not expert in this, but I do know that doing tracks isn't an easy task… the few people whoo have tried just ended with no hair at all because they were pulling on them so hard when trying to figure out the issue x)
Jan. 23, 2018, 4:07 a.m.
Yeah me also pulling them with both hands sometimes :DDDD 
I tried to change locations but seems like,,,,
Gamevault , hardcoded tracks's original coordinates. Like for start-finish , speedtraps etc.
And when you place a finishline (for example) you have to penetrate the line at the first determined angle to finish the race ?
And i need someone to correct me if i'm wrong , and help with it.
I got 3 projects,
Standing 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile and a whole mile drag races.
2 of them to each areas (fortuna,kempton, blabla).
CARBON is more about underground racing, even more than MOSTWANTED , we even got crews/gangs right ? so drag racing is a must for this game!!! And i'm planning to do it for other members and for myself !

Nismofan can surely help , but he is not very active in this forum and i don't know if he'll want to help.
Jan. 23, 2018, 5:56 a.m.
Why not asking him via PM or on Discord ? I think that you can contact him more easily
Jan. 23, 2018, 6:34 a.m.
Ummm , i'm sent him a pm two days ago…
But what is discord ?
Jan. 23, 2018, 8:48 a.m.
A chatting software , like Skype , but better : https://discordapp.com/
Jan. 23, 2018, 9:26 a.m.
Ok , thank you , i added him in discord. let's see if he'll help… Let the dreams come true with hard work !
Jan. 25, 2018, noon
Fixed it by , LOOOOTSSSS of trying of checkpoints and finishline.
Giving a finishline radius of 36 solved it !!! If anyone wonders ! Please lock the topic admin…
Jan. 25, 2018, 4:34 p.m.
Topic locked upon author's request. :)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}