Mine rakwes nid for spid

May 14, 2018, 3:56 p.m.
Hyy evary one iss mine naim Arvish Sengal end me say all u rakwes nid for spid
Iss mine rakwes nid for spid carban the baik Ducati 999r & me give exempal iss mine modal :

Pic & info: https://www.autoevolution.com/moto/ducati-999r-2006.html#aeng_ducati-999r-3000-999-4

3D modal: http://3dmag.org/en/market/item/3125/

plz mine rakwes is motarbaik raplase u mazda spid 3 aur othar possibal jepen car mean say u Madza rx8, nissan 240sx 
tear 1 car thank u for taik taim mine rakwes halp end say me raply thank u have nyc day all pepals
May 14, 2018, 6:23 p.m.
lol
If done well this should be fun. I don't have Carbon installed right now though, but I made a Kawasaki bike once and managed to make it lean when it turns sort of like a real one. It was far from perfect but if anyone wants to use the mod as a reference or use parts of it (maybe the handling edits), feel free to do so.
By the way if anyone knows how to make the collision "box" smaller for the car mods please let me know because I want to convert a Harley for Most Wanted. Is the collision area defined by the 3D parts or does it take the values from somewhere else?
May 14, 2018, 8:15 p.m.
It takes the values that are already in the data. That's how it works for NFSPS and UC. Not sure about Carbon but it should be the same.

@Arivsh Senegal : Please, next time, at least use a proper English in your request , it's barely difficult to understand what you wrote.
May 15, 2018, 10:47 p.m.
@Ti-Sonic, me sory sir inkaunvenience me no gud anglish but mine bast try gud anglish talk i try mine bast future.. :(
 i give mine thanks you all sorry mine bed anglish and i give mine thanks again halps me the rakwes nfs :)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}