Nov. 28, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
After this time, I will build my Most Wanted mods without mod loader. Why?

Creating new performance data and replacing cop models with mod loader and using old version of NFS-VltEd makes my work too hard and can take more time while installing, so I will use NFS-VltEd v4.5.7 for all of my mods, since I'm police modder. I'm not saying I hate mod loader, no. Don't mistake. I meant something in the future I'm going to do are possible only with NFS-VltEd v4.5.7. So, whenever you want to install my newer cars, you have to disable mod loader unfortunately, because the tool isn't able to support mod loader.
Dec. 4, 2017, 2:36 a.m.
ljMvh6u.jpg
Good news! '12 Pagani Huayra for Need For Speed Most Wanted has been released. This mod can still support mod loader.

Download
Jan. 11, 2018, 9:36 a.m.
A3Jkm6b.jpg
Good news! '14 Chevrolet Pursuit Corvette C7 Palmont Police Department State Police Unit for Need For Speed Carbon has been released. Thanks to BadHairDay (real author) for the template and Eclipse 72rus aka Corvettez06 for performance data.

Download
Jan. 26, 2018, 11:13 a.m.
drRKjur.jpg
Good News: This is one of my W.I.P projects: Porsche 918 Spyder from NFS Payback. The model was too large and my PC freezed too many times, but I could do almost everything it needs. The .obj ripped model was 60MB or less (I can't remember excalty) and it's 2MB right now. :D

Bad News: I've tried to put New York State Police on it, but its body shape bothered me a lot and didn't success. <_<. I'll have to choice another skin and I have California Highway Patrol car skin in my mind yet. I'll try to find a car for NY State Police.
Jan. 27, 2018, 2:57 a.m.
Where you downloaded ZModeler 2? i can't find it
Can i get link please?
Jan. 27, 2018, 3:41 a.m.
I see that you're using Windows XP.
Jan. 27, 2018, 4:57 a.m.
@MrTuning I got cracked version. Click here and,دریافت لینک دانلود

@YochiThMaster333 Yeah, it's my old and low-performance PC. For compiling models for MW, recording video and using internet, I'm using at my brother's laptop. His laptop is high-performance.
Jan. 30, 2018, 5:23 a.m.
I need to/want to convert prostreet models to mw. zModeler 2.26 crashes while importing and I cannot find any valid link for 2.11… if u have a link for 2.11 pls share
Jan. 30, 2018, 9:05 a.m.
VERY NICE
Jan. 30, 2018, 9:22 a.m.
@King sorry, I don't have.

@Cosimo thanks bro. I'm too busy newly, but I'll do them and not gonna let them unfinished. ;)
Feb. 7, 2018, 1:50 p.m.
7NVBlX6.jpg
%85 parts of car are completed. Then, I will create damaged parts and LOD parts. Btw, look what I've found on internet:

22779-1477576545-2c6c0e4a7916d3324cc96b643dea5a50.jpg
Someone did the skin for the car for Assetto Corsa game. I discovered today. :D

P.S. Yesterday, I planned to do Volvo XC90 (first generation) RPD SUV cop. This was request of WZNGT and successfully accepted! ;)

Stay tuned!
Feb. 25, 2018, 2:34 p.m.
2lDCZlX.jpg
fhhEhi2.jpg

Well, %80 of this car has been completed. The next step is making LOD parts for making mod size smaller and can be supported on low-performance computers too, but takes more time. Of course, I need a few textures and correct materials and the car was big a bit and I made it smaller. :)
March 20, 2018, 3:16 p.m.
aYXBAjJ.jpg

Okay, I've detach all parts and made all LOD parts. Since it doesn't include damaged parts, I'll have to make them myself. Second issue is model includes a ton of useless materials and textures. You can see the 3rd issue in the picture: Yeah, UV map of car body isn't correct and it's my job again. :(

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}