Mod Ideas For MostWanted 2005

Dec. 3, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
I created this topic because i want to know what you guys would like to see in most wanted, and hopefully if we can, we might be able to find someone who can make our dreams become reality.

My Current idea is a take down camera for when you take down the police, but not sure if this would be possible.
Dec. 3, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
I'd love a mod of the Jaguar XJR-15. That was my favorite car in NFSIII. Hopefully one day I'll learn to make my own mods and that's gonna be my first, for sure.

It would also be awesome being able to change the colour of the cars in single race mode without having to buy them or have them in your car list !
Dec. 4, 2017, 6:08 a.m.
I'm pretty sure its not possible. You have to physically change the code(which we dont have)
Dec. 5, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
I would like to see a mod where you can adjust the duration of the rain, currently it feels weird that they last less than a minute…Maybe nlgzrgn can give us a hand…
Dec. 5, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Also a day / night mod in real time would be amazing ! xd
Dec. 6, 2017, 3:58 a.m.
We need to get tool or something to remove car disappearing and crashing frequency. For example, in my PC, every single mod car disappears in some position of game. Also, if I make big impacts, like hit roadblock, it crashes immediately. And my PC though, my scpsidereen turns 90 degrees or maybe upside-down. This is one of mods we everyone wish for.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}