Modify car stats

May 15, 2018, 10:12 p.m.
Hi everyone!
today i decided to get the camaro 1967 in the need for speed pro street for drag but i had struggle to control it even with 455hp, suspension all soft, engine all to the left and gear ratio all tall it was always flipping and it could do a wheelie in 6th gear and thats why i want to mod the stats to add weight or get another way to do less than 9 second 1/4 mile without allmost tip over
thanks in advance…
May 15, 2018, 11:39 p.m.
This might help you to get a proper tune : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhQvn4OpyJA
You can apply this tune to a Pontiac GTO '06 , this car is more stable than the Camaro which cannot be launched proprely in 1st gear , I had mine at something like 800 hp and it was hard af to launch. The GTO can do that better.
May 16, 2018, 11:12 a.m.
thanks but i want to know how to do that to have some fun like putting 3000hp on an audi RS4 or literally having fun mainly xD and i requested this because i rebemeber when i first played this game the camaro didnt had this behaviour and i could do a perfect wheelie all the track without tip over to left/right
May 16, 2018, 4:46 p.m.
The Camaro could have seen it's perf data changed from v1.0 to v1.1. I don't know since I only played the v1.1.
About the horsepower you need the Vlt-Ed 4.5 , and to search for the TORQUE values. If you need help , you can ask my bro LegSolo on YT , he's acutally preparing a mod , and it's close to what you want to do.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}