Okay, now I'm being picky. I decided for my upcoming modded BL races series that I want to race against Earl in an older Lancer Evo, but which Evo?
My favorite Lancer Evolution model is the Evo VI, so I figured I would race that using a first-gen Subaru Impreza, which is pretty coincidental considering both cars are quite competitive of each other in reality.
Now, here comes the problem. 3 different mods of the Evo VI I found–2 on this site, and they all got something that prevents me from having the Evo/STI battle:
- Yochi's version would be the definite pick–if it didn't replace another car entirely. Who knows? It might even get updated if Yochi even sees this.
- SLZ/Ark-X's version is limited on customization–it doesn't even include vinyl support, which is a personal standard I have when it comes to playing car mods, and definitely BL racing.
- Bif B's version, the isolated one found on another site, like Yochi's iteration, replaces another car…
Now, my proposal to solving my problem: A (new?) Evo VI mod.
- DMN gave me a surprise–this car is in Forza Horizon 3.
- Replacement slot being over the (newer) Evo VIII, giving Earl a slightly older but just as efficient Evo.
- Performance preferences: None…
- Vinyls (with Earl's vinyl)
Thanks for your time.5/16/18: Yochi released the Evo IV RS with the Evo VI as a base and I'm impressed!