[MW2005] - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR - ✳

March 30, 2018, 2:58 a.m.
Okay, now I'm being picky. I decided for my upcoming modded BL races series that I want to race against Earl in an older Lancer Evo, but which Evo? 

My favorite Lancer Evolution model is the Evo VI, so I figured I would race that using a first-gen Subaru Impreza, which is pretty coincidental considering both cars are quite competitive of each other in reality.

Now, here comes the problem. 3 different mods of the Evo VI I found–2 on this site, and they all got something that prevents me from having the Evo/STI battle:

- Yochi's version would be the definite pick–if it didn't replace another car entirely. Who knows? It might even get updated if Yochi even sees this.
- SLZ/Ark-X's version is limited on customization–it doesn't even include vinyl support, which is a personal standard I have when it comes to playing car mods, and definitely BL racing.
- Bif B's version, the isolated one found on another site, like Yochi's iteration, replaces another car…

Now, my proposal to solving my problem: A (new?) Evo VI mod.

Personal preferences:
- DMN gave me a surprise–this car is in Forza Horizon 3.
- Replacement slot being over the (newer) Evo VIII, giving Earl a slightly older but just as efficient Evo.
- Performance preferences: None…
- Bodykits
- Vinyls (with Earl's vinyl)
- Spoilers

Thanks for your time.

5/16/18: Yochi released the Evo IV RS with the Evo VI as a base and I'm impressed!
March 30, 2018, 3:44 a.m.
I'll remake my Lancer Evo VI.
March 30, 2018, 5:48 p.m.
Thanks, Yochi! No hard feelings, right?

Definitely something I am grateful for.
May 18, 2018, 4:46 p.m.
Wow, Yochi, the Evo IV RS looks great!

J7Xlbj6.jpg

Just a question: was the mod intended to fulfill this request, or is there the Evo IV along the line…?

If it's the former, I can request for this to be considered checked; if it's the latter, I can wait some more.
July 9, 2018, 5:17 p.m.
It's been weeks and no response from Yochi…

…oh well, I am considering this request done.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}