I like using this car in the Gran Turismo games, and yes, I know there exists a Zonda in ProStreet…
…but I'm talking about one of the older Zonda models, particularly the Zonda S, which preceded the Zonda F.Here are pictures I took from Gran Turismo 3, showcasing the back and front views
- I don't mind what game it is ripped from, although I really like the model Yochi suggested in his post: The coupe from Test Drive Unlimited
- Performance data I don't mind either, although if the engine sound was similar to the Zonda in PS, that would be nice.
- It would be nice if there was vinyl support, I like my cars to stand out more than just a color.
- Bodykits can be non-paintable liveries (like the Shift liveries), or at least, if possible, 1 of the kits be the bodywork that are on the Zonda F, minus the changed headlights and tailights.
- Spoilers (as in the in-game spoilers and not through the Hoods menu)
- Replacement slot being an exotic car (I personally recommend the Porsche Carrera GT slot)Why not the original C12 model? What difference does the "S" do?Well, the Zonda S is the highest-performance model of the first-gen Zonda, which is why I suggested it in the first place.
Thanks for your time to read, it's one of my favorite supercars.