[MW2005] - Pagani Zonda C12/C12 S - ✳

Dec. 27, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
I like using this car in the Gran Turismo games, and yes, I know there exists a Zonda in ProStreet…
…but I'm talking about one of the older Zonda models, particularly the Zonda S, which preceded the Zonda F.
Here are pictures I took from Gran Turismo 3, showcasing the back and front views

Personal preferences:
- Model: Credits to DMN.
Forza Motorsport 4 – C12; definitely love the detail…
Test Drive Unlimited – C12 S; This game has the higher-performance C12 S as well as the C12…
- Replacement slot being a car that is normally ≥ $200,000 in Career Mode: Ford GT/Murciélago/Carrera GT/SLR – Carrera GT is bold because that's what I most recommend of the 4.
- Performance: If it's possible to port the values from the Zonda F in Carbon, that would be nice. Otherwise, better than the SLR, but just about difficult to control.
engine sounds–Stock: SLR (mbz_slr 0x35090158)
Upgraded: Diablo (lam_diablo 0x8a9ff77a)
- Bodykits can be non-paintable liveries (like the Shift liveries), or at least, if possible, 1 of the kits be the bodywork that are on the Zonda F (new front end and spoiler), minus the changed headlights and tailights.
- Vinyls (on the stock body kit)

Thanks for your time to read, it's one of my favorite supercars.
Dec. 28, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
I really hate to say this, but the Zonda C12 S is very rare and most games doesn't have this car. Both Forza and Gran Turismo has normal Zonda C12, latter game has Zonda C12 S, which it didn't appear in Forza.
Dec. 28, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
I can get a model of the c12 but not the c12 s model
Dec. 28, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 has this 2001 model, but roadster version. If you don't mind about it, here is the model.
Dec. 28, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
@MNaeemi777 oh, my bad. Test Drive Unlimited 2 has C12 S too, not just Gran Turismo series. I'll try to make C12 S asap.
Dec. 28, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Thank you all for your contributions! I actually am surprised on the more appearances this car has been in that I known…

..Oh, and thanks for not treating me second-rate.
Dec. 29, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
One thing: While TDU2 has C12 S roadster, TDU1 has both coupe and roadster versions of C12 S:
http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/1170-2002-pagani-zonda-c12-s-73/
Dec. 29, 2017, 2:14 a.m.
If you could, getting the coupe would nice.
Jan. 26, 2018, 1:53 a.m.
Updated main post, now including a suggestive replacement slot.
Feb. 24, 2018, 10:14 p.m.
Again, updated the main post, noting about spoilers and a little explanation about why I chose the C12 S over the original C12. Plus a little elaboration about what I meant the bodywork on the Zonda F…
May 19, 2018, 5:01 p.m.
Major main post update:
Reworked the preferences, removed spoilers as I now find it redundant on this car. I am now including the base C12 as it shares the same engine albeit smaller than it's S variant, and also added more details on replacement, performance, and bodykits.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}