I like using this car in the Gran Turismo games, and yes, I know there exists a Zonda in ProStreet…
…but I'm talking about one of the older Zonda models, particularly the Zonda S, which preceded the Zonda F.Here are pictures I took from Gran Turismo 3, showcasing the back and front views
- Model: Credits to DMN.Forza Motorsport 4
– C12; definitely love the detail…Test Drive Unlimited
– C12 S; This game has the higher-performance C12 S as well as the C12…
- Replacement slot being a car that is normally ≥ $200,000 in Career Mode: Ford GT/Murciélago/Carrera GT
/SLR – Carrera GT is bold because that's what I most recommend of the 4.
- Performance: If it's possible to port the values from the Zonda F in Carbon, that would be nice. Otherwise, better than the SLR, but just about difficult to control.
engine sounds–Stock: SLR (mbz_slr 0x35090158)
Upgraded: Diablo (lam_diablo 0x8a9ff77a)
- Bodykits can be non-paintable liveries (like the Shift liveries), or at least, if possible, 1 of the kits be the bodywork that are on the Zonda F (new front end and spoiler), minus the changed headlights and tailights.
- Vinyls (on the stock body kit)
Thanks for your time to read, it's one of my favorite supercars.