My favorite iteration of the iconic VW Bug: The New Beetle line. I like the older Beetles and the newer A5 line as well, but these stand out, and I actually want to drive this car, along with some other compact cars like the Mini Hardtop/Mini Hatch.
- Model:Forza 4 (Credit DMN)
– Turbo S, post-facelift; newest game the car's in, playable-wise. Forza Horizon 3 has this car as traffic but significantly lower-poly.Juiced 2 (Credit: DMN)
– GLS, pre-facelift; has a lot of customization options.Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Credit: PSkotch)
– The RSi could work as a bodykit, spoiler included.
- Replacement slot being the Golf GTI (because why not a VW with another VW)
- Performance: Better than the Golf GTI
engine sounds–Stock: Golf GTI Race/Pro (vw_scir 0x516808ec)
Race/Pro: A3/A4 stock (vw_jet_m3 0x3f7db81a)
Super Pro/Ultimate: Golf GTI stock (vw_cab 0x8b2de016)
- Bodykits (I'm used to seeing Beetles without bodykits, and I'm curious to see a Beetle with one)