[MW2005] - Volkswagen New Beetle Typ 9C - ✳

Jan. 4, 2018, 10:45 p.m.
My favorite iteration of the iconic VW Bug: The New Beetle line. I like the older Beetles and the newer A5 line as well, but these stand out, and I actually want to drive this car, along with some other compact cars like the Mini Hardtop/Mini Hatch.

Personal preferences:
- Model:
Forza 4 (Credit DMN) – Turbo S, post-facelift; newest game the car's in, playable-wise. Forza Horizon 3 has this car as traffic but significantly lower-poly.
Juiced 2 (Credit: DMN) – GLS, pre-facelift; has a lot of customization options.
Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Credit: PSkotch) – The RSi could work as a bodykit, spoiler included.
- Replacement slot being the Golf GTI (because why not a VW with another VW)
- Performance: Better than the Golf GTI
engine sounds–Stock: Golf GTI Race/Pro (vw_scir 0x516808ec)
Race/Pro: A3/A4 stock (vw_jet_m3 0x3f7db81a)
Super Pro/Ultimate: Golf GTI stock (vw_cab 0x8b2de016)
- Bodykits (I'm used to seeing Beetles without bodykits, and I'm curious to see a Beetle with one)
- Vinyls
Jan. 5, 2018, 2:58 a.m.
- No bodykits
Dude, I like bodykits. I'll make it tunable (you don't like tunable cars, right?)
Jan. 5, 2018, 6:52 a.m.
I actually do like tunable cars. I just don't imagine the New Beetle with bodykits, but if you do add them, I won't get all pissy.

I believe this car was in Juiced 2…
Jan. 22, 2018, 9:15 p.m.
To be honest, creating bodykits are easy , and there are actually a version , which is the Beetle RSi.
I still have the model of it , in case that I want to mod it for a game someday.

About the rest creating variants of it are even more easy , that's how VW ended up creating a New Beetle R Concept :D
Jan. 23, 2018, 1:06 a.m.
To be honest, creating bodykits are easy , and there are actually a version , which is the Beetle RSi.
I still have the model of it , in case that I want to mod it for a game someday.

About the rest creating variants of it are even more easy , that's how VW ended up creating a New Beetle R Concept :D
Well, that makes sense, and the RSi model has a spoiler, iirc?
One day, that might become a reality…?

I believe that lead to the A5 line that came to be…
Jan. 23, 2018, 5:52 a.m.
The Rsi does have a spoiler , I found the link : http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/2880-volkswagen-new-beetle-rsi/

I think that the real version of RSi had been produced, but the R version was left as a concept. What a shame though, the car was amazing Some photos here : https://www.google.com/search?q=volkswagen+beetle+r+concept&tbm;=isch&tbo;=u&source;=univ&sa;=X&ved;=0ahUKEwjnr7_bgu7YAhVIrFMKHTPyB-IQsAQIJQ
Jan. 23, 2018, 10:35 a.m.
Yeah, I have already have seen the photos, but it does look nice.

That body work could maybe work as a potential bodykit with the reverse lights being on the back bumper…
Jan. 23, 2018, 2:23 p.m.
Sure thing , dude :)
Feb. 24, 2018, 10:20 p.m.
Updated main post–added about the hatchback spoilers!
May 19, 2018, 6:16 p.m.
Major main post update:
Removed spoiler preference; I don't think it's cool anymore considering the shape of the car when compared to the other hatchbacks.
Now there are 3 model links.
June 4, 2018, 12:53 p.m.
Performance preference change: From on par with the vanilla Golf GTI to being better than it.
Also, not every engine sound is from the Golf GTI now.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}