My favorite iteration of the iconic VW Bug: The New Beetle line. I like the older Beetles and the newer A5 line as well, but these stand out, and I actually want to drive this car, along with some other compact cars like the Mini Hardtop/Mini Hatch.
- Model:Forza 4 (Credit DMN)
– Turbo S; newest game the car's in, playable-wise. Forza Horizon 3 has this car as traffic but significantly lower-poly.Juiced 2 (Credit: DMN)
– GLS; has a lot of customization options.Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Credit: PSkotch)
– The RSi could work as a bodykit, spoiler included.
- Replacement slot being the Golf GTI (because why not a VW with another VW)
- Performance: On par with the Golf GTI; same engine sounds as the Golf GTI
- Bodykits (I'm used to seeing Beetles without bodykits, and I'm curious to see a Beetle with one)