[MW2005] - Volkswagen New Beetle Typ 9C - ✳

Jan. 4, 2018, 10:45 p.m.
My favorite iteration of the iconic VW Bug: The New Beetle line. I like the older Beetles and the newer A5 line as well, but these stand out, and I actually want to drive this car, along with some other compact cars like the Mini Hardtop/Mini Hatch.

Personal preferences:
- Model:
Forza 4 (Credit DMN) – Turbo S, post-facelift; newest game the car's in, playable-wise. Forza Horizon 3 has this car as traffic but significantly lower-poly.
Juiced 2 (Credit: DMN) – GLS, pre-facelift; has a lot of customization options.
Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Credit: PSkotch) – The RSi could work as a bodykit, spoiler included.
- Replacement slot being the Golf GTI (because why not a VW with another VW)
- Performance: Better than the Golf GTI
engine sounds–Stock: Golf GTI Race/Pro (vw_scir 0x516808ec)
Race/Pro: A3/A4 stock (vw_jet_m3 0x3f7db81a)
Super Pro/Ultimate: Golf GTI stock (vw_cab 0x8b2de016)
- Bodykits (I'm used to seeing Beetles without bodykits, and I'm curious to see a Beetle with one)
- Vinyls
Jan. 5, 2018, 2:58 a.m.
- No bodykits
Dude, I like bodykits. I'll make it tunable (you don't like tunable cars, right?)
Jan. 5, 2018, 6:52 a.m.
I actually do like tunable cars. I just don't imagine the New Beetle with bodykits, but if you do add them, I won't get all pissy.

I believe this car was in Juiced 2…
Jan. 22, 2018, 9:15 p.m.
To be honest, creating bodykits are easy , and there are actually a version , which is the Beetle RSi.
I still have the model of it , in case that I want to mod it for a game someday.

About the rest creating variants of it are even more easy , that's how VW ended up creating a New Beetle R Concept :D
Jan. 23, 2018, 1:06 a.m.
To be honest, creating bodykits are easy , and there are actually a version , which is the Beetle RSi.
I still have the model of it , in case that I want to mod it for a game someday.

About the rest creating variants of it are even more easy , that's how VW ended up creating a New Beetle R Concept :D
Well, that makes sense, and the RSi model has a spoiler, iirc?
One day, that might become a reality…?

I believe that lead to the A5 line that came to be…
Jan. 23, 2018, 5:52 a.m.
The Rsi does have a spoiler , I found the link : http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/2880-volkswagen-new-beetle-rsi/

I think that the real version of RSi had been produced, but the R version was left as a concept. What a shame though, the car was amazing Some photos here : https://www.google.com/search?q=volkswagen+beetle+r+concept&tbm;=isch&tbo;=u&source;=univ&sa;=X&ved;=0ahUKEwjnr7_bgu7YAhVIrFMKHTPyB-IQsAQIJQ
Jan. 23, 2018, 10:35 a.m.
Yeah, I have already have seen the photos, but it does look nice.

That body work could maybe work as a potential bodykit with the reverse lights being on the back bumper…
Jan. 23, 2018, 2:23 p.m.
Sure thing , dude :)
Feb. 24, 2018, 10:20 p.m.
Updated main post–added about the hatchback spoilers!
May 19, 2018, 6:16 p.m.
Major main post update:
Removed spoiler preference; I don't think it's cool anymore considering the shape of the car when compared to the other hatchbacks.
Now there are 3 model links.
June 4, 2018, 12:53 p.m.
Performance preference change: From on par with the vanilla Golf GTI to being better than it.
Also, not every engine sound is from the Golf GTI now.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}