Nearly Identical savegames, vynils

May 17, 2010, 10:21 p.m.
I think and many other people do too, that there's too much of nearly identical stuff here, like the vynils of the MW blacklisters, or the 1billion savegames… one day Mike's server will be full of that, that no one can upload normal mods. I personally think savegames and the all known vynils should be removed. cause it makes the server be full of useless data, and the front page look bad, with BMW with that vynil, in the car section and and 1 billion bmw or razor savegames..
May 18, 2010, 1:52 a.m.
I think and many other people do too, that there's too much of nearly identical stuff here, like the vynils of the MW blacklisters, or the 1billion savegames… one day Mike's server will be full of that, that no one can upload normal mods. I personally think savegames and the all known vynils should be removed. cause it makes the server be full of useless data, and the front page look bad, with BMW with that vynil, in the car section and and 1 billion bmw or razor savegames..MostEdwardo1;527975

Yeah I'm agree with you. There's too much savegames and they can be easily made with tools, they don't have to upload that much. About the vinyls, new vinyls are acceptable for me, but if is some kind of existing vinyl available for another cars, it may be a nonsense. :(
May 18, 2010, 2:16 a.m.
Agreed. Someone should make vinyls section.
May 18, 2010, 3:18 a.m.
im talking about identical vinyils to be precise, if theyre unique, go for it.
May 18, 2010, 4:53 a.m.
I second that. There are hundreds of savegames & most if it are nothing just a copy of existing ones wuth only name & bank balance changed.
May 19, 2010, midnight
yes iam with SLZ , there are hundreds of savegame and vinyls and admininstrators and moderators should not approve savegames . iam also agreed with Lich King, Someone should make vinyls section.
May 19, 2010, 2:11 p.m.
It sounds good on paper, but you guys have to think about it a bit too, that's a lot of work, to go through each one of these and logicically think about if it should be deleted or kept and is there a double of it or is it unique. Surely you could just go and rampantly delete everything but that's just as dumb as the guys that upload useless data. But I do agree that from now on, these things shouldn't be approved or should be more thought out in a judges panel sort of way.

Like for Car addons, it's ok to be approved by a single admin/mod, but for vinyls and savegames and such, it should go through a best out of 5 votes or something.
May 27, 2010, 7:36 a.m.
It sounds good on paper, but you guys have to think about it a bit too, that's a lot of work, to go through each one of these and logicically think about if it should be deleted or kept and is there a double of it or is it unique. Surely you could just go and rampantly delete everything but that's just as dumb as the guys that upload useless data. But I do agree that from now on, these things shouldn't be approved or should be more thought out in a judges panel sort of way.

Like for Car addons, it's ok to be approved by a single admin/mod, but for vinyls and savegames and such, it should go through a best out of 5 votes or something.djoverlay;528121
I mean all these savegames should be deleted and not aproved, and the vynils. the obvious ones must be removed, but new ones(unique) not

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}