June 8, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Well I hope your "super-PC" have a huge and Wide screen. Not less than 72 (inches?). I remember back in 2008 there guys in US had 40 (inches?) monitors. Thats true. /// there hopes that VEG wont throw away his Nfs4 project. Otherwise you'l be enjoying playing renewed Nfs2000PU
June 9, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Well I hope your "super-PC" have a huge and Wide screen. Not less than 72 (inches?). I remember back in 2008 there guys in US had 40 (inches?) monitors. Thats true. /// there hopes that VEG wont throw away his Nfs4 project. Otherwise you'l be enjoying playing renewed Nfs2000PUAthena99;674509

I think I have a 17 inch screen..Never measured it actually..I just know it's heavy as hell :rolleyes5.

This modern patch worked at first but then when I added my cars I use and moded tracks it gave error messages..Game loaded up and first movie even but then it closed out and a error message came.
Oct. 7, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Hello everyone!

I've released the NFS3 Modern Patch v1.6.0: Need For Speed III Modern Patch v1.6.0 [2016/09/22] (HD + Widescreen + Portable) | VEG's Blog
It includes some nice fixes like true FOV H+ and others.

Now I had started to work on the NFS4 Modern Patch.
A new beta is here: http://veg.by/files/nfs4/nfs4_modern_patch_beta.7z
The main change is the much improved DX7 renderer. Now it has Texel Alignment fix, as the result everything look sharp like when Glide renderers are used. I've fixed all differences between DX7 and Glide renderers in the NFS3, and I would like to do the same thing for the NFS4.
More info about it here: Need For Speed 4 Modern Patch - Donations?

I've created a page with information how to donate:
Donate | VEG's Blog

If you like my patches, please consider a donation.
Nov. 23, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Veg this is amazing, Love it. I'd donate to you if PayPal wasn't being such d_ _ _ s. I'm blown away here, I;d heard rumors it ups poly limit SO I put it to this test with this car as traffic at HomeTown.
u9WuCUn.png
It's 8416 polies. Wow.
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Your beta patch made it playable. But is there going to be a full patch like the NFS3 one? I have both.
March 20, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Hello I have a question about this NFS 4 Modern Patch I download it to my Windows 10 Notebook PC ,
I downloaded the beta version of the patch 2016 & I copyed the Data & Save Data from my NFS High Stakes CD
which it worked but I don't see a 1920x1080 Screen Resolution
I use 1920x1080 Screen Resolution 64 bit Win 10.
Could someone upgrade the patch where i can get 1920x1080 Screen Resolution,
I love this patch so much. I would love to see a update for 2017
I cant wait to see a hi poly police car in the traffic pursuit folder.
March 20, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Hello I have a question about this NFS 4 Modern Patch I download it to my Windows 10 Notebook PC ,
I downloaded the beta version of the patch 2016 & I copyed the Data & Save Data from my NFS High Stakes CD
which it worked but I don't see a 1920x1080 Screen Resolution
I use 1920x1080 Screen Resolution 64 bit Win 10.
Could someone upgrade the patch where i can get 1920x1080 Screen Resolution,
I love this patch so much. I would love to see a update for 2017
I cant wait to see a hi poly police car in the traffic pursuit folder.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}