Oct. 24, 2011, 9:06 a.m.
well, someone said yesterday that EA spends more time on the looks of the game, than the gameplay. and this is so true. I mean, I like the graphics and their animations, but what do I got from that, when I don't like the gameplay? I haven't had that huge gameplay problems with NFS until now.Elle;598819

Can be true tho, some how the idea of "The Run" is kinda riding on soap. It's cool that our guy Jack does go thru a lot USA states, but I'd say a Need for Speed: Gumball 3000 would have been even better, because Europe has much more stuff. And there are much more exotic cars on this event ;)

Let it get released and we will see.
Oct. 25, 2011, 10:16 a.m.
If it's Exient again… there will be good and bad points again, look what I did with teh models, EA didn't even complained, so I am ready to do it again :PRacingFreak;598756
Nope, it's developed by Firebrand Games (they did the DS versions of UC and Nitro, and the Wii version of Trackmania. amongst others), who are developing the 3DS version as well.

So we could expect a beefed-up port of the 3DS version for the Wii.
Nov. 6, 2011, 11:22 p.m.
I really like the game. Much better than any other NFS. Gameplay + Graphics + Physics + Cars = PERFECTION. Nothing more to say really. Oh and the levels that are in the demo (Especially Independence Pass) are also Awesome.
Nov. 11, 2011, 4:27 a.m.
8)8)8) The demo is out?? 8)8)8) I just checked in to see when it would be available…..DOH!!

Guys….this just shows you what falling in love will do to you..,., I feel kind of sheepish not knowing about the latest NFS game LOL.

I actually ordered a copy last month from Amazon to be sent to my girl friends son :)
Didn't get one for myself though….yet…..

Any new word on a PC demo though??

….
Nov. 11, 2011, 4:30 a.m.
Suby, no demo for PC, release in 1 week, have a nice day.
Nov. 11, 2011, 5:52 a.m.
SubyRS: You'll probably be happy to hear the cars' handling is nothing like in NFS: Hot Pursuit (but it's no simulation either).
System requirements are pretty steep, though: http://www.needforspeed.com/node/32592?source=therun
Nov. 12, 2011, 7:50 a.m.
Thanks! I just checked my PS3 and there is no demo…….waiting for X360 to update right now to look for demo….

There's no NFS demo on eother system……they must have removed it be release day.

….
Nov. 12, 2011, 10:26 a.m.
I played on PS3,the run demo soo good!
Nov. 12, 2011, 12:54 p.m.
Its badge whoring at its best.
Nov. 13, 2011, 12:50 a.m.
Thanks! I just checked my PS3 and there is no demo…….waiting for X360 to update right now to look for demo….

There's no NFS demo on eother system……they must have removed it be release day.

….SubyRS;601295
Yeah, I suppose we should have mentioned the console demos expired already. Just like with Hot Pursuit, it was only available for a limited amount of time (Oct. 18th to Nov 1st). I know it sucks, sorry to get your hopes up. :(
March 28, 2013, 2:13 a.m.
the game play and the options available are really great in this version of nfs..i recently played at my friends house and it was amazing

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}