Dec. 9, 2011, 12:27 a.m.
Pretty much sucks. Worthless.
Dec. 9, 2011, 4:55 a.m.
Pretty much sucks. Worthless.D4RKCOD3;604111

Yup nothing special about them. Although TBH I do like the Old Spice Boss 302. But I can't have them since I live in Europe, England to be more precise.
Aug. 21, 2012, 8:17 a.m.
Lol. 8 and half months since the last post, in a thread which has info which we already know.
Aug. 21, 2012, 9:05 a.m.
NFS is really a great way to know something relevant information about different cars. If you want to get speed of your car you could totally depend on this forum.Nathaner;622166

:Facepalm: Are you so stupid as you type?

Not sure whether is he a spambot. If he replies sense, then definitely he isn't.
Aug. 21, 2012, 11:32 a.m.
Well, there is two users who come from New York and their signature is a dot point.
Dec. 8, 2012, 3:20 p.m.
Nice , Hey check out this website ww.smartchoice.co.nf/DGames.html
April 4, 2013, 1:30 a.m.
I played nfs run yesterday for the first time.It's good but nothing compared to the most wanted.The story line however is weak in run whereas in the most wanted it was awesome.
May 6, 2014, 9:11 p.m.
Nice to know about the car list.I like the Mclaren one of these because its my favorite and really nice to drive it.I have my own Mclaren not in game in real.So i play well with it.There was a great fun last night with my friends in the game.
July 22, 2014, 9:30 p.m.
NFS Is Like Childplay.Upgrade some advance and adventures Games.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}