Need For Speed Underground All A.I. Cars tuning guide?

July 15, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Hi all, I am currently making a guide to make all the A.I. rival cars this does include all their tuning from V1 - V3 would anyone be interested?

I must stress if you do want this, it might be advised to note any mistakes and I'll fix them straight away because I think there may be a few tiny minor ones because it is such a big guide.
Sept. 3, 2017, 6:36 p.m.
That would be awesome! I'm interested! :D
By the way, it's Matt from YouTube! :):)
Sept. 4, 2017, 11:05 a.m.
I like where this is going.. first of all, I think we'll have to give the A.I. fixed car models like they did in UG1. This will make gameplay more challenging as well because one won't be able to simply exit the race and re-enter, expecting that the cars will be changed.
Fixed opponents = Fixed cars.

Confused? Lemme give an example; say you encounter an opponent named Cliff in one of UG2's sprint races in career mode who at the moment drives a blue Corolla. You're losing to him and decide to exit the race. When you re-enter, Cliff is now driving something completely different - say a pink 206 now. Doesn't that bother anyone else other than me?

Giving each A.I. driver fixed cars will give each racer an edge in racing, make 'em more difficult (slightly) and someone we might relate to if we come across them again sometime later in the career.

I'm in! :)
Oct. 23, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
18:24:17

Hi Matt,

How you doing?  Been a while, did you check out the NFSMW blacklist race mod, I uploaded were your credits okay?

Also, this is finished now, the underground tuning guide, so will upload that right now, also I want to upload another NFSC saved game with all boss cars, BMW and Angie, Kenji and Wolfs stacked deck cars in career mode. :)
Oct. 23, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Yeah, I got you, luckily in UG1 they are fixed opponents and cars, so this has made the readme a lot easier, it is just a .txt so if I have made any little mistakes, people car fix and re-upload. :)
Oct. 28, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
I don't want to rush you, but is there a way you can upload the NFSU guide soon? Because I checked and it was not up. Take your time though. :)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}