New carrer

March 11, 2018, 11:46 a.m.
Hi everybody

I'm looking for a tool that allows you to have the bonus cars in career mode and my car when you do a new game.

Thank you
March 11, 2018, 11:04 p.m.
Download NFS Carbon Panel From Here -
March 12, 2018, 1:46 a.m.
But make backup from your savegame(s). The control panel might damage your savegames you have.
March 12, 2018, 2:08 a.m.
control panel will change registry CD key (that why save game have before this panel will unable to load like take damage)
another problem cause from this panel is save game this panel create will unable to change in-game control
March 12, 2018, 5:13 a.m.
already have this software
But what I want is to have collector etx bonus cars, in my car as well as in the career mode dealership …
March 12, 2018, 9 a.m.
you want them right???>go to create new profile on control panel next at car class select exotics look 1 of bonus car you want press yellow button inside it (recommend to select ccx because it available at begin) if you don't understand here
March 12, 2018, 10 a.m.
Leave it, you have not understood at all what I want
March 13, 2018, 1:27 a.m.
another way>need VltEd this time>example want bmw m3 gtr go to frontend/vehicles/Europe/bmw/m3_gtre46 look at fields:IsCustomizable set value to true
March 13, 2018, 7:22 a.m.
Thank you
March 14, 2018, 3:04 p.m.
With NFS VLTED, you can change the number of cars you can have in career mode
March 14, 2018, 4:08 p.m.
 Is that a question or an affirmative answer? If it's not a question (maybe you forgot to put ''?'') how can remove the cars limits of safe house from garage?
March 14, 2018, 11:01 p.m.
nfsVltEd can't help you in this case (so hex editing only) but I think car limit is 6 but when you got all boss pink slip car limit now 8 can't confirm at gameplay/baseelement/item/reward_marker/reward_pink_slip can increase car limit
March 15, 2018, 6:10 a.m.
@geonfsmw, yes, it's question…
March 15, 2018, 12:21 p.m.
@CeCe39039 - As far as i know, it's not possible to incrase garage limits with NFS VLT-ED. I searched in all category and i didn't find something in this case. I made a save game for Carbon which has more than 60 vehicles in garage (career) full customizable, including boss cars, bonus cars and other special cars, the only problem with my save is you cannot buy any cars to my cars section from main menu, because nfs carbon has a limits of 75 vehicles customization, some of them are bonus cars and used to challenge series, some are already set up for boss cars, etc. Maybe the @nfsu360, the autor of NFS VLT-ED can help us with this problem.
March 16, 2018, 4:25 a.m.
It's a shame, I wish I had 8 cars in my garage

Active Topics

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}