New Forum Feature: Reporting Bad Posts

Nov. 26, 2004, 2:47 p.m.
A feature of this forum that we now have is the ability to report bad posts. You'll notice a small triangular icon with a red lining and an exclimation point in the middle. This is the "Report This Post" button.
postreport.jpg

What this button does is send an e-mail to all the staff members and tells us about the post in question.
This button should save time in moderating the forums, as members can report post violations imediatly without spamming the forums.
So, instead of replying to a post which flames, spams, or does something else along those lines, please simply use this feature to help keep the spamming down.
Nov. 29, 2004, 2:19 a.m.
nice feature, but considering the speed of viper, this will serve no real purpose :grin2: :grin2:
Nov. 29, 2004, 5:28 a.m.
nice feature, but considering the speed of viper, this will serve no real purpose :grin2: :grin2:cyanide
:D Thanks for the compliment -but, I can't be onsite 24/7….although some of you seem to think I am :o
Feb. 27, 2012, 9:48 p.m.
:D Thanks for the compliment -but, I can't be onsite 24/7….although some of you seem to think I am :oViper;195962
LOL, I really thought.
Feb. 28, 2012, 2:57 p.m.
^ who are you and who the hell even allowed you to use a computer
Aug. 12, 2012, 8:04 a.m.
well the feature is really nice , thanks for posting this information , these features makes the forum more secure and safe , believe me its going to be a super hit feature , the graphics of the game are really good as looking in pics.Timotheren;621485

Yes, I'm sure a feature that was added in 2004 is going to be a massive hit on the forums.

This forum really needs cleaning up… at first I was quite accepting, but now it's making me angry :evil:
Aug. 12, 2012, 8:54 a.m.
Yes, I'm sure a feature that was added in 2004 is going to be a massive hit on the forums.

This forum really needs cleaning up… at first I was quite accepting, but now it's making me angry :evil:Kent

Yeah, the game graphics are really good looking on that tiny report icon. lolwut?

Closed.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}