Nov. 28, 2004, 8:18 a.m.
hehe it was truly inspiring yesterday… dunno how many bottles i emptied in Bremen…

check out the pic i attached here… look how many a beer is standing around there… :D

then go check out http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t;=9023 for more pics… heh
Nov. 28, 2004, 8:42 a.m.
hehe it was truly inspiring yesterday… dunno how many bottles i emptied in Bremen…

check out the pic i attached here… look how many a beer is standing around there… :D

then go check out http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t;=9023 for more pics… hehTheMeandMe
Ummm…definitely looks like "someone's" Paradise *ahem* rofl ! :D
Nov. 29, 2004, 11:10 a.m.
I like this set alot! So many to choose from! Thanks! :D
Dec. 6, 2004, 7:16 p.m.
Hey are there gonna be any short cuts to the smilies like on the other board,when in the Post a Reply Menu?
Dec. 6, 2004, 7:23 p.m.
Hey are there gonna be any short cuts to the smilies like on the other board,when in the Post a Reply Menu?KnightRider
Hey, Alex- check The MeandMe's post on this topic:
http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12371
it should explain everything :D all you ahve to do is check certain options in your user profile.
Dec. 6, 2004, 7:33 p.m.
hehe i like this one:microwave.gif
and this one haha:flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Hey…you guys are getting pretty creative :D So, far it's Kon, DJC and the MeandMe who are setting the trend…I thought I'd jump in as well ;)
[font=dauphin]My name isJay and I approve this message[/font] :jester:Viper
[font=Arial]Arial is the font of champions. my name is <[font=Arial Narrow]insert name here[/font][font=Arial Narrow][font=Arial]> and I Approve/Dissaprove the above statement[font=System].[/font][/font][/font][/font][font=Arial][font=Arial Narrow][font=Arial][font=System][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial][font=Arial Narrow][font=Arial]
signed [font=System] [/font][font=System]Linketh[/font]

w00t w00t
[/font][/font][/font]
Dec. 6, 2004, 9:47 p.m.
Ah there we go :D
Thanx for the help guys :grin2:
Dec. 11, 2004, 1:28 p.m.
Wow, what a variety to chose from! This new forum is great. My favorites: :rifle: and :toilet: Too bad theres no more Mr.Green, he was cool.
Dec. 11, 2004, 3:09 p.m.
Great, I have new friends again:D:grin2:! Although I like the smilies at the present, but it would be better if now they belongs to the phpBB forum:gossip:. Well, people have to change for the better:greedy:. And those present here:argue: are my buddys.:furious3:
Dec. 13, 2004, 5:10 p.m.
nice, i like these. wow so many to choose from!! :D

if only mr green was still green though :(

but these ones are awesome! :evil:nfsdemon
Sander, why don't you add this too?:icon_mrgreen.gif
Dec. 13, 2004, 5:23 p.m.
who friggen cares :juggle2: just live with what the smilies are right now… i mean.. ppl's gonna start requesting to get a certain smilie added :no: there's a HUGE selection of smilies already.. i really see no point of beggin anymore
Dec. 13, 2004, 6:45 p.m.
Gentleman- let's be civil- if there are any problems please report them to the staff by means of the ===>report.gif<=== button.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}