May 21, 2005, 2:20 p.m.
The "other dude" simply the Founder/Owner/Webmaster and other stuff of ND4SPDWorld.com :\A.KuS

hehe.. yea.. guess thats what you get for chaning your nickname to often
Started with A$yjM on ND4SPDWorld, then Uchuujin-san and now Texhnolith
But I went from ASyjM to Akuma to Texhnolith on NFSCars.

A well, as some might have found out. The merge is being done. Work is already in progress but this is just the first step you see so far.
May 21, 2005, 4:35 p.m.
The two templates kick butt.. too bad you couldnt have it count how many people use each one.
May 22, 2005, 7:56 a.m.
Welcome you two. :) Here is a round on the house. :P
May 22, 2005, 8:20 a.m.
The two templates kick butt.. too bad you couldnt have it count how many people use each one.Sinister

Well actually I can tell how many use what and which template :)
May 22, 2005, 8:45 a.m.
well since not enough ppl know the 2nd templ addie, im guessing not many?
May 23, 2005, 4:14 p.m.
HEY! cool to see some new moderators to keep things moderate, and an administrater to administer, well, Id give a better hello and welcome, but its time for bed. (exams tomorrow)
Congradulations on the promotions and good luck keeping things good and peaceful!
May 23, 2005, 4:20 p.m.
lol.. yeah, i think a few of us are keeping ed busy already.
May 23, 2005, 4:45 p.m.
Congrats to all. Hope you have a good run, I know you'll do a fine job. Have fun. (I know I don't sound that enthusiatic right now, but I am doing this stupid massive project, and am really tried, sorry)
May 25, 2005, 9:03 a.m.
heheh, msft, you wanna be a mod dont you ? :D…anyways congratulations guys…
May 25, 2005, 1:45 p.m.
In case anyone's wondering….my warmest welcome (and a few beers, Potato salad and BBQ wouldn't hurt either :D ) to the new guys….I'm too "off and on" to know what's up to date or not, nevertheless…you've been chosen for a good reason so….ttyl and have fun ;)
May 25, 2005, 4:12 p.m.
Conglatulations, Rob and Ed! :D And err… good luck with stopping "us" from breaking the law. :D
May 25, 2005, 4:21 p.m.
heheh, msft, you wanna be a mod dont you ? :D…anyways congratulations guys…cyanide
Perhaps, but I wouldn't ask. You only become an admin\mod when the current staff thinks you've earned it. I do not belive that I have. Anyhow, congratulations again guys!

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}