New website

March 15, 2015, 12:01 p.m.
[** IMO **]

It is a disaster :)

Unorganized, miss-scaled, circus-type color matching and unusable.
I absolutely hate it. The old site was 3x better then the new one.

To further explain my complaints: I can`t find whatever I search for (Old way of click the NFS you want, pick a category, and easily browse was 10x better) not to mention the bugs when searching (field resetting), Ad positioning is destroying site structure (ads in the middle of the list… WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :Facepalm:), white and red are a match.. UNLESS THERE ARE 300 MORE COLORS AROUND THEM :furious:.

Basically this is what I want to do every time I am forced to come to this site:
[ATTACH]14725[/ATTACH]

Is there a way to view the site in the old way, or will I be forced to suffer every time I enter it?
March 16, 2015, 2:03 a.m.
[** IMO **]

It is a disaster :)

Unorganized, miss-scaled, circus-type color matching and unusable.
I absolutely hate it. The old site was 3x better then the new one.

To further explain my complaints: I can`t find whatever I search for (Old way of click the NFS you want, pick a category, and easily browse was 10x better) not to mention the bugs when searching (field resetting), Ad positioning is destroying site structure (ads in the middle of the list… WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :Facepalm:), white and red are a match.. UNLESS THERE ARE 300 MORE COLORS AROUND THEM :furious:.

Basically this is what I want to do every time I am forced to come to this site:
[ATTACH]14725[/ATTACH]

Is there a way to view the site in the old way, or will I be forced to suffer every time I enter it?Chol@

We have too many need for speed games to list them all at the top like we use to. Instead you have one extra click under the Need For Speed page.

Then once you are under that page you can go to a category just like before by clicking on a link either on the left or right depending on your screen resolution.

Need For Speed Most Wanted | NFSCars

The organization is the same as it was before for everything else. Not sure what you mean by circus color matching when the red, white and darker headings actually do match well.
March 17, 2015, 11:14 p.m.
I would actually prefer a dark/black background instead of the white we have now… It would be so much easier to read and etc… :)

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}