[NFS Carbon] 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Improved

July 9, 2018, 12:52 p.m.
So… my request involves a vehicle that really deserved better in NFS Carbon.

Anyway, you know the 2nd gen Mitsubishi Eclipse. And you know that it wasn't meant to be modified and upgraded due to the fact that it is a bonus car. And is a shame since the vehicle is far better one than its 4th generation Eclipse GT (not to discredit the Eclipse GT, but it's no 2nd gen Eclipse).

And since there are now improved versions of custom cars (such as the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Lexus IS 300 and the Pontiac GTO, thanks GXP-10!), I think somebody could have something for the 2nd gen Eclipse, such as adding hoods from NFS:UG2 to match NFSC style of hoods, as well adding aftermarket body kits from Juiced 2: HIN. It would also would be good if someone fixed the headlight dummies, because it looks like the car has its headlights off ingame.

Basically what I'm trying to ask is if somebody add more features such as hoods and body kits to the NFSC's 1999 Eclipse and fix its headlight dummies. It's a weird thing to ask, specially for me but I think it would be cool someone is willing to do that.
July 9, 2018, 2:40 p.m.
that car is not a "bonus car" you can download felipe's tuning mod or my DLC but have just 1 bodykit and this body is from UG2 and idk who can convert an UG2 car for carbon because UG2 cars have very low polys and carbon a little bit high polys and this convert is a hard job i repeat idk has tried this (i am fucked up on converting, i tried)
July 9, 2018, 3:05 p.m.
let me unpack here:
1. The "custom" category doesn't let the player use any vehicle in the career mode or even customize unless you hack the game or have the Tuning Mod from 379Felipe among other global mods patched in your game;
2. Speaking of it, I do already have the aforementioned mod installed and that's the reason I have requested the vehicle's improvement;
3. I'm pretty much aware that NFS:UG2 vehicles are lower poly than the NFS Carbon vehicles. But somebody may attempt to create from scratch a modelled high poly version of the low poly hoods featured in NFS:UG2 or something.
4. I can relate with you about the part of converting any vehicle from any game…
July 9, 2018, 3:56 p.m.
Dont worry about polygons NFSF1McLaren They will look like C LOD
This is also needed for Corolla as well but that can be taken from World/The run to fix bodykits
For Eclipse: Surely from UG2 because it has more stuff
NFSU2 A = NFSMW/NFSC C
NFSU A = NFSMW/NFSC C or D

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}