Nov. 5, 2007, 4:27 p.m.
ahh - cool. Yeah we'll see what kind of bonus's we can give out with some of these every so often.
Nov. 5, 2007, 4:44 p.m.
unless thats for next year**

gahh.. after reading the three reviews already out i feel mine is like a novel.
Nov. 7, 2007, 10:07 p.m.
Yea but for org vs. org we'd actually have to check who's racing for who. What if there's an ea account that's signed up at both orgs?
Nov. 9, 2007, 1:10 a.m.
yeah org vs org is pretty messy, I can think of better ways to do a "top dog" tournament. Clan vs clan maybe, best 5 scores wins, enter as many racers that car to race, or a series of tournaments, let them all race in all the orgs, give points like racing does for placeing, and total them up to get an overall champ.

I'm of the opinion it might be better to keep the orgs as orgs only, and don't blur them into a clans too much, although I'm up for whatever turns out to be best.
Nov. 9, 2007, 4:54 p.m.
i suppose we'll see very soon.
Nov. 12, 2007, 6:14 a.m.
So anybody got the game yet?
Nov. 12, 2007, 3:02 p.m.
not yet, soon?
Nov. 13, 2007, 1:33 a.m.
I'm not holding my breath. lol
Nov. 13, 2007, 3:59 a.m.
Heh, today is the end of pre-release hehe.
I'm actually considering preordering NFSPS online :P
Nov. 13, 2007, 12:48 p.m.
lol
Yup. now its released to people and we still hav't gotten ours, :(
ah well shit happens, im gonna go down to bestbuy and pick up Assassins Creed in about 25mins.
Nov. 14, 2007, 1:34 a.m.
I just sent a long email to everyone on the community day list, thing most of you got it. A little rant with the focus to get more attention paid to us as a community maybe. Hopefully there's a method to my madness. :)
Nov. 14, 2007, 7:45 a.m.
That was a good message. Could not have been better said by any of us
Nov. 14, 2007, 1:16 p.m.
yeah no doubt. i ranted a little in #NFS, but nothing to the degree you did.
IGN cant rate games worth shit., I dont trust them anyways.
Nov. 16, 2007, 1:05 a.m.
I like the progress with the website Mike. :) In the spirit of pro street being release and updating websites I spent some time on racerplanet yeseterday, got a brand new addition. Need to get some people to test out the new photo gallery system. lol
Nov. 18, 2007, 9:51 a.m.
ok THATS IT. im going to go out and buy PS, then return the sealed copy Ron sends us.. at least then I can start playing the game, this is painful to see everyone else playing it while we wait.

So Torque and I were speaking online briefly before my xbox froze.

When are we to start these racedays, or are we waiting for that email from Ron saying, "good news, we've put your links on the prostreet site to start hosting the racedays."

btw, how close is everyone to having all the content done except the xml feed for the racedays?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}