Aug. 23, 2007, 8:03 a.m.
thats is promoted.

if they want to challenge all sites for top spot, they need to be registered on each of the forums, and race in each race event.
if i wanted to try to take the other events, i should be able to. I am not only going to challenge drag, but try to my stuff on drift, speed, and grip as well.

if selectable, would you prefer having collisions and damage full on, or selectable per race scenario?
as for me, i would prefer to have all races as Full Collision and damage..

may make for some challenging efforts as it is a no-holds-barred racing series.?
Aug. 24, 2007, 7:24 a.m.
Then the question is also how many of you would be able to make a leaderboards system that'd pull the data from EA's site and then link it with your site's members? If one of the sites can't pull it off (I'm sure Eric's gonna have difficulties on the forum), how can it still function?
Aug. 24, 2007, 2:46 p.m.
One Site has all data?

i've been thinking on how it can be done.
its gonna be tough.. its too bad EA couldnt have ranked matchs specific for the community.. However.. with that LAN patch, there may be a way to bypass EA Leaderboards., depending on many things there.
Aug. 26, 2007, 4:19 p.m.
But what about 360? There will be no lan. How do we get 360 data?
Aug. 26, 2007, 5:16 p.m.
that is one problem we may have to face if EA doesnt have proper leaderboards for us to gain data for specific users.

if we cannot get leaderboard data - 360 users may not be able to participate, which would be quite unfortunate.
Aug. 27, 2007, 6:36 a.m.
Or we wouldhve to fin alternat means.
Aug. 27, 2007, 7:44 a.m.
they cant take screenshots, so that may be out.

until the game is released, or the next community day, we wont have any idea on how the leaderboard system will work anyways..

now does anyone have objections of having the first Raceday event on Nov17? gives 3 weekends from the release of ProStreet for people to get their cars tuned and upgraded, while giving them plenty of time to learn skills in the game.

also does anyone have any objections of me grabbing a title of
Community Race Manager - since you all have the Community Site Manager Tags?

My function as a CRm would be to oversee all rules and structure, but allow you guys to run your own events on the sides.

we can discuss this as well.
Aug. 27, 2007, 8:15 p.m.
I think that even though he can't go to community days, JUSSI, should be looped in as part of NFS.com. Any objections?
Aug. 27, 2007, 8:32 p.m.
who is JUSSI?
Aug. 28, 2007, 7:11 a.m.
jsskppn my partner in crime.
Aug. 28, 2007, 7:46 a.m.
Uh, what tags are you talking about?
Aug. 28, 2007, 8:15 a.m.
you are all CMs- the Site Managers (its a tag or title).

eric. - jussi may join..its useful to have another person for fresh ideas..

i'm starting with a RaceDay page, yet this is only the first step with lots of planning yet to put in- i've got the basic Idea.. any opinions on what should be added, or such.. what you'd like to see with it?

racedayv001.jpg
Aug. 28, 2007, 4:53 p.m.
I like the concept so far sin.

I think I will expand on it and put my web design experience into it.

Oh and one more thing here is a preview of the next NFSCars, http://76.223.25.129/home/index.aspx

There is still a bit to be done.
Aug. 28, 2007, 5:22 p.m.
thanks,

i figured where the sitenames are, they'd have their logo or the ORGbody design in the background so that people can click on each icon and go to that site or to the other modeevents on the page.

and anything you add mike, would be a great help.
Aug. 28, 2007, 9:13 p.m.
Hey. since i'm thinking about it.
how hard would it be to add a sigTag instead of the name on the challenge list.
means the challengers must be registered to the forums to race, they can make their own tag, else it defaults to the name.-
Even 360 players can join then. there just needs to be some way of having them report their times manually, if we must do so.

btw.. will online be cross platform, so ps3, pc, and 360 can challenge eachother?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}