Sept. 6, 2007, 12:03 a.m.
Presidential Pardon is a bit extreme.III

I already changed it to "no jail time", it was too theatrical anyhow.

;) Jussi
Sept. 6, 2007, 2:52 a.m.
i dont get back from work until around 7pm PST, then by the time i have supper and all that other shit its already close to 8-830.
Sept. 6, 2007, 9:38 a.m.
11A-11P EST I'm usually at work, except on WED, I'm off.
Sept. 6, 2007, 2:55 p.m.
Too bad it wasnt wednesday.

best idea.. Idle in the NFScars Chat.
Jussi if you dont have mIRC get it at www.mirc.com and then set up your server to join irc.nfscars.net then join #nfs

I've got half an idea for RS's Storyline, but im just in the door from work, so i'll write it out after supper.

_
Karol Monroe was just a kid working with his dad in the roadside garage, his dad being a pro drag racer, had a reputation unequivalated by any other racer. One night when he was driving home from a RaceWeekend, their truck was hit by a StreetRacer, the Car was totalled, and took out the Driver's side, killing Karol's Father. Since the Accident, Karol has worked his way to become a legacy in Drag Racing like his dad. Karol created Rogue Speed and enlisted a crew of the finest Drag Racers around the world. Karol raced his way to become the Drag King, and now is a legend like his father, using his newfound fame to eliminate all Illegal Street Racing activities in order to save other lives.
Sept. 6, 2007, 8:33 p.m.
Hmm…

I actually have never used IRC before, but I'll try.

:| Jussi
Sept. 7, 2007, 3:16 a.m.
Could I have some art material for building Battle Machine stuff like banners and such?

:| Jussi
Sept. 7, 2007, 3:31 a.m.
yeah, Eric and Bojan need to swap art.
Sept. 7, 2007, 8:16 a.m.
yeah, Eric and Bojan need to swap art.Sinister;378014
What about me?

:( Jussi
Sept. 7, 2007, 9 a.m.
two steps ahead of you, we've already begun swapping. Jussi, when i have the files so will you. :)
Sept. 7, 2007, 9:15 a.m.
two steps ahead of you, we've already begun swapping. Jussi, when i have the files so will you. :)III
Thank you, my good man!

I was thinking (I probably shouldn't) that since Battle Machine is the entry level organization, we could hold some sort of crew battles for crews transfered from carbon and also for new racing teams. I called the new crews teams, 'cos crew sounds a bit non-professional.

…but when we take our racers to other organizations' events they wouldn't be representing their own crews and teams anymore, but Battle Machine. That's what I'm doing at ISRC in smaller scale. We have our own inside battles between the four crews, but outside our community we represent ISRC.

:) Jussi
Sept. 7, 2007, 4:01 p.m.
those Crews from Carbon from your IRSC can always become ORGs.

and what i meant about them swapping art, was they both have the official discs, so they got to do the main transfer before it went to you.

sin what do you think about doing time trials to decides who can join?
like had a signup sheet for qualifying and pick x amount of people from that event
and have them from time to time.Mike343

Hey mike, im starting to like this idea better, it gives people competition to be part of the team, and rotate all the members around..
say 1 month. Now would they be allowed to compete again in the nexts months qualifying?

I've been thinking more of the rules, we should go for sets of 3 heats for all events.
gives everyone a few chances for their best run. especially on the speedchallenge races eh?
Sept. 8, 2007, 1:26 a.m.
those Crews from Carbon from your IRSC can always become ORGs.

and what i meant about them swapping art, was they both have the official discs, so they got to do the main transfer before it went to you.Sinister;378096
Oh,

I thought you were just ignoring me. How silly is that?

Anyway, I got that mIRC set up and I even found the channel. I just have no idea what I'm supposed to do, besides write in that line at the bottom…

:rolleyes5 Jussi

OK,

I saw Mike and Bojan there, but didn't talk to either of them.

:( Jussi
Sept. 8, 2007, 2:35 a.m.
Mike was out last night drinking for his birthday, and bojan was probably idle.
Sept. 8, 2007, 9:39 a.m.
Mike was out last night drinking for his birthday, and bojan was probably idle.Sinister;378142
Ahaa,

happy birthday to Mike then.

I was watching some interviews on Pro Street on the net and I got really exited about that custom tournament thing where you can build a series of races and send 'em to your friends. I think we could utilize that in these competitions we're planning.

What do you think?

:) Jussi
Sept. 8, 2007, 4:09 p.m.
Happy Brithday Mike!!! Yay!!! Let There Be Baloons And Confetti!!!

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}