Does anyone would like to try NFS: Edge?

July 23, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
It's the lastest project of EA, an online hardcore PVP version of Rivals (or the new NFS: World). Although only available to Asia on CBT now.

Recently some players have found the hidden English translation in game client and make it usable. Since the KR server of Edge was temporarily down till OBT in October, servers in China are the best choice you'd have to try it now.
Good news is that there's no IP block and someone is providing the guides and keys: http://needforspeededge.com/konu/cbt-keys-for-edge-cn-server-giveaway.266/ :)

The game developed by EA Spearhead studio has been confirmed to have more than 166 car types and fierce E-sport style competitions including but not limited to item boost or hot pursuit mode.
July 23, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
I finished Rivals 4 times , Edge would not have been a problem if it wasn't like World.
Honestly I do want to try it , but the fact that it is mostly oriented for the Chinese/Korean people … I don't know , it doesn't feel right.
July 23, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
With the English translations found I'm sure EA has an agenda for Edge's global release. Basically the orientation is just focused on F2P consumption pattern like players there would rather spent a lot of money for the online version than console game. Anyway if you guys like to pay a visit I'm here to help. :)
July 26, 2017, 4:36 a.m.
NFS : No Limits : The Other Side

XD

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}