NFS FORUM RULES Warez Discution

Oct. 20, 2002, 11:56 a.m.
now its no surprise to all you die hard nfs fans out there that this site is the best nfs download site on the net, what you didnt know is that most of the rules about posting are hidden rules that you only find out about when or after youve broken them, and if your like me and try everything, then im sure youve been banned before, i have had three names so far, (antony_aj) (antonyaj) and currently (antonyaiken) i had been banned the first time for swaring, fair enough i didnt do it again, the second time i dont know what the hell i did wrong, i just turned in and nothing happened, now im being warned for offering a fellow tuner a free program (paint shop pro 4) from 1999, i got this program on the front of a magazine for free FOR FREE get that, so they warned me about Warez whatever that is? i read on to find that it was using/selling/givving programs ILLIGALY, hmmmm, now if its illigal to give someone a free program that was and is still free then shouldnt the shop where i got the magazine from be prosecuted by now?????
it seems to me that someone has made a mistake in moderating the site, they need to talk it over with the other moderators and find a solution, try starting a page that states ALL the facts of Rules with regards nfs forums, they need to study English, American and Australian laws in order for them to stay up to date with these matters, and they should give an in formal warning not a real warning that gets posted to other moderators, it would make the site Perfect instead of just great!!

how about it, please vote!

thanx antony_aj :wink:
Oct. 20, 2002, 1:22 p.m.
If your banned once, your not allowed back, ya know.
Oct. 20, 2002, 2:22 p.m.
…unless Sander lets you.
Oct. 20, 2002, 5:05 p.m.
About Paint Shop Pro 4: Nobody knew that you got it for free with a magazine, the program wasn't free before, so it's normal that you get a warning for that.

Secondly, banning someone from the board or blocking someone's account normally means that a person isn't welcome anymore. I don't often enforce that, unless the person keeps braking rules.

And I think the rules on the board are quite clear.

Also, if someone gets a warning, other moderators should know about it.
Oct. 21, 2002, 5:58 a.m.
fair enough, all has been noted, it just seems to me that some rules are not ,erm………. how can i put this……simple!!

some people may not understand them, including me!!

sorry for any misunderstanding! :crazy:

oh and im sorry for coming back, this sites just so irrasistable!! :P
Oct. 21, 2002, 8:33 a.m.
Sander, u should put a "Ban List" just like NFSC… Mods and Admins can change this due time
Oct. 21, 2002, 9:01 a.m.
Sander, u should put a "Ban List" just like NFSC… Mods and Admins can change this due timeT®u3no

We have something like that in the Staff & Moderators Forum, but we wont make it public.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}