NFS Most Wanted Helicopter

June 30, 2010, 1:25 p.m.
I saw four videos on YouTube showing a guy running from the police with helicopter, pilotage the helicopter was perfect, equally to the chase.

Links the Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhb4kau0mAE&feature;=PlayList&p;=098363E5D10DB3E2&playnext;_from=PL&index;=11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB5TdR1MHZA&feature;=PlayList&p;=098363E5D10DB3E2&playnext;_from=PL&index;=12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxb2KpT0tDY&feature;=PlayList&p;=098363E5D10DB3E2&playnext;_from=PL&index;=14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIw8cmRxfkY&feature;=PlayList&p;=098363E5D10DB3E2&playnext;_from=PL&index;=13

It uses a very special trainer, it seems that only he has.
And it seems that nobody knows how he did it?
Someone have any suggestion how he did this?
July 3, 2010, 9:20 a.m.
They Use some special japanese trainer and mod. Probably they replace a car with a HELI to get the control and use the trainer to go UP and DOWN like in NFS Carbon!
July 4, 2010, 5:37 a.m.
They Use some special japanese trainer and mod. Probably they replace a car with a HELI to get the control and use the trainer to go UP and DOWN like in NFS Carbon!pro.game.hacker;533504

just do not understand why only he and more has anybody else
July 4, 2010, 5:47 a.m.
Simple. they don't post or share on the American or European boards.
July 5, 2010, 2:06 a.m.
I found a Chinese or Japanese torrent with something, but there is a collection of Trainers in Japanese!
I'm gonna post a DOWNLOAD LINK.
July 5, 2010, 3:20 a.m.
I found a Chinese or Japanese torrent with something, but there is a collection of Trainers in Japanese!
I'm gonna post a DOWNLOAD LINK.pro.game.hacker;533698

ok, I hope that it is Trainer the helicopter
July 6, 2010, 1:03 a.m.
There are instructions for every trainer in Japanese or something. I'm gonna try to translate it!
July 6, 2010, 1:25 a.m.
UPDATE* There is a big collection of tools and trainers and I found one called: NFSMW-Chinese version V3.10 Trainer
I think that's the one!
July 6, 2010, 4:27 a.m.
Looks like there are many bugs when you use it. Look at all those '?'. Why are them there?
July 6, 2010, 5:32 a.m.
UPDATE* There is a big collection of tools and trainers and I found one called: NFSMW-Chinese version V3.10 Trainer
I think that's the one!pro.game.hacker;533831

I use it not do anything
July 6, 2010, 7:13 a.m.
To work, place the trainer in NFS Most Wanted Directory where speed.exe is (or rename speed.exe to nfsmw.exe if it still doesn't work)

1. I haven't tested it yet
2. Q:Why are there so many ??????
A: Because Windows cannot recognize the Chinese letters.
3. I don't know Chinese or Japanese so don't expect much
July 13, 2010, 4:35 a.m.
1. I haven't tested it yetpro.game.hacker;533893

Seems like your some guy downloading some sh!t and telling us it's "the one" trainer… :|

2. Q:Why are there so many ??????
A: Because Windows cannot recognize the Chinese letters.
3. I don't know Chinese or Japanese so don't expect much

So, how can you know what functions the trainer has? Let me guess: You only find any Chinese trainer, and thought that's "the one" we all want?

I don't want to get in trouble with you, but I think you're an id!ot.

Sorry for abusing you, I'm angry.
July 13, 2010, 10:54 a.m.
So, how can you know what functions the trainer has?RedOne;534138

Try to find out what it does.
If you are so interested in using the Helicopter waste some time trying to find the right trainer!

I don't want to get in trouble with you, but I think you're an id!ot.RedOne;534138

At least I'm trying to do something helpful and not trolling the people!
July 15, 2010, 4:22 a.m.
Try to find out what it does.
If you are so interested in using the Helicopter waste some time trying to find the right trainer!pro.game.hacker;534186

Did I ever said that I'm interested in flying the heli? :P

Nah, of course it would be nice to use the heli. I only was angry 'cause for me it seemed like someone only searched "NFSMW Heli Trainer Chinese" or sth. like that in Google, clicked on the first link and said: THAT IS THE MASTER TRAINER.

Anyway, I think, we should forget about this thing and spent our time playing MW or searching for the right trainer.

:)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}