Sept. 19, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
My Saleen S7 is working in progress, but I'm still busy with my projects. And fortunately, it replaces white Corvettes. ;)
Sept. 23, 2017, 7:40 a.m.
Sir MNaeemi777 the link is gone can u reupload it again?
Btw about the pursuit shelby cop car on heat 3 statePursuit Vehicle Can U Upload It too.
Sept. 23, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Which link is gone? I'll fix it again. About Shelby police car, if you mean Shelby GT500 '67, it is for level heat 1 and it's work in progress, but if you are talking about newer Shelby police, I'm not author of it. You can search on Google and get it.
Sept. 23, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
@DarkMyth
The shelby is part of this police pack:
http://www.nfspolicehq.com/Cars/NFSMW/NeedforspeedhpMW/HP1.html
Just take the COPGTO folder out of that.

@MNaeemi777
To answer your question, copgtoghost is perfect the way you gave it to me, thank you. I wanted the conversion so I could have the GTO with the vector lightbar on top. There is a mod out there for copgtoghost with a skin on it, but it doesn't have the lightbar.
Sept. 23, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Do you want to put skins on undercover cops? (Black Corvette and GTO)
Sept. 24, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Well, I won't say no to that, I really like marked cop cars.

There is already a mod for that however, it's this one:
http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op;=entry_view&iden;=703

It includes the original COPGTOGHOST with a skin attached to it.

There also is a mod for COPSPORTGHOST however the author did replace the tuned police corvette with the stock body corvette, so I only have textures.bin from that mod, however it works perfectly ingame.
Sept. 25, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
They include damaged skin, but you want the unmarked cop has a new skin or a new vinyl. Did I get your mean correctly?

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}