Cockpit View is ugly.

Jan. 1, 2012, 6:31 p.m.
u54kh.jpg

Was messing around.. but looks like its not worth making the extra effort to release a tool that allows it.
Jan. 1, 2012, 6:54 p.m.
There goes the laziness from Black Box… :P
Jan. 1, 2012, 7:07 p.m.
oh god, that is worst than HP2010
Jan. 1, 2012, 7:28 p.m.
Looks totally worse than HP2010, plus, the driver in the car itself is not animated. HP2010 had animated drivers. Sure feels disappointing for The Run.
Jan. 1, 2012, 8:05 p.m.
:Facepalm:
Jan. 1, 2012, 10:08 p.m.
It's because.. oh I don't know… it's not meant for cockpit view maybe?
Jan. 1, 2012, 10:46 p.m.
Most Wanted had better cockpit model and textures. Damn, what were they thinking?
Jan. 1, 2012, 11:16 p.m.
:Facepalm:Mikeman101;606516

Same.
July 2, 2012, 3:33 a.m.
u54kh.jpg

Was messing around.. but looks like its not worth making the extra effort to release a tool that allows it.Racer_S;606506

^____

My Goodness. :(
Blackbox were probably thinking "Meh, we won't include Inside-Car view anyways".

But UNDERCOVER did have well-detailed car interior despite the lack of Inside-Car cam.

More: IT'S FROSTBITE 2.0-POWERED Graphics Engine. They could have put a little slice of effort to make cockpit detailed better.

Oh, well. I put my trusts into the Programmers of NFSCars that if they can modify the graphics detail in the cockpit and make it better, and make it ready for download soon. And moreso, NFSCars Programmers better know how to optimize graphics memory for low/mid-end PCs IF framerates are probably the reason BlackBox refuse to add better cockpit details:)

I trust NFSCars if they can do that.

And this still won't stop me from getting THE RUN. I still want to play it nonetheless. :D

BTW: The Frostbite 2.0 is or isn't Heavy, Right? :/
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
Make some car mods for NFS The RUN Fast it looks so ugly !
Feb. 28, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
heh actually I would be really interested in that tool if I had NFS The Run. I was a huge fan of driving with cockpit camera in the old NFSs. If only they had actually made the driver animated at least…
March 15, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
what car you driving :)
Dec. 13, 2013, 12:09 a.m.
I never got the hang of the cockpit view anyway. Could not really judge the car without the outer camera view.
March 27, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
the car itself is not animated. HP2010 had animated drivers. Sure feels disappointing for The Run.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}