NFS Undercover Error.

June 9, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Hello, I Recently installed nfs undercover but I have an error , the error is whenever i load profile game crashes.
June 10, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Which version do you use ?
June 10, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Thanks for your reply, But version of windows or game? I am using windows 10 if you are asking game version then I can tell later because my mouse has a broken wire. I am using mobile to type this.
(PS : Sorry for my bad English)
June 10, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
I was asking for the game version, sorry if I didn't said it in the first place. I know that the unpatched game ( v1.0 ) is prone to not load saves correctly.

In most cases , if the game crashes when the save is loaded , it means that this savegame is corrupted.
Saves can be corrupted , even trying to fix their checksums doesn't work at all.

I still don't know why.
June 10, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
thanks i will try to patch the game or download internet savegame
June 11, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
You can check the version of the exe by doing a right click to show it's propreties , that will help you in the choice of a savegame.

N.B. any save from a patch which is higher than the version that you use will be erased if you select it. ( using a v1.0.1.18 save on the v1.0.1.17 of the game, for example. )
June 11, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
My version ~ 1001
June 12, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Okay , so you must use saves from v1.0 , or to update the game with the patch v1.0.1.17. I'd recommand you to update the game , it will be more easier , and it also gave some important bug fixes (clipping and loading bugs mostly )
June 12, 2017, 10:51 a.m.
ok i will thanks

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}