[NFS Underground 2] Dodge Neon

Aug. 8, 2018, 4:26 p.m.
Okay , so I have this idea in my mind . for Underground 2 I'm requesting The Dodge Neon from Underground and have it replace the Toyota Corolla I would want it to work with all visual customization's , Paint , Performance , and Specialties . The Neon never really made it into the final game  as did some other Underground 1 cars .
Attachments
Aug. 8, 2018, 5:50 p.m.
I love the old Neon. I haven't played Underground 2 in ages and don't have it on my computer anymore so I can't really take this request, but I once started making a Neon mod for Most Wanted, that I hope to eventually finish. I didn't get far (I wanted to make some parts more HD) but since obtaining the 3D model from Underground 1 is a bit annoying here is a link to my Dodge Neon files ripped from Underground 1, in case they are of use for anyone that wants to convert the car:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aw8p0vazl8acl88/Dodge_Neon_files.rar/file
The file that says "3.2 resizing" is resized to the scale of Most Wanted. I assume Underground 2 uses the same scale. I used 0.9843 as scale in the Zmodeler options, and compared it to the Lexus so it seems fine.
Aug. 8, 2018, 6:15 p.m.
I think Underground 2 uses the same scale as Underground 1 , as far as converting the Neon for Underground 2 ? I have no experience in that department . but it's a shame that EA didn't include the Neon in Underground 2 , you think that they would .
Aug. 9, 2018, 3:42 a.m.
U1/U2 Cars share same LOD too and We also need Impreza/Integra/Lancer for NSX dunno where to get it from
Aug. 9, 2018, 4:23 a.m.
could it be converted like the Dodge Neon ? the same goes for the Honda S2000
Aug. 9, 2018, 5:11 a.m.
Of course
For NSX you can use Prostreet model
Aug. 9, 2018, 1:51 p.m.
Btw BadHairDay Can you rip the Eclipse and send it to me?
Aug. 9, 2018, 2:42 p.m.
according to a video talking about Underground 2 Krystal Neon , the video also mentioned the Volkswagon Jetta , Scriocco , a Stock car from the Nascar series , a Honda Prelude , and a Ford Bronco . I can't remember who made that video but two of the removed cars I have the Jetta and Scriocco and oh yes the Honda S2000 . Not only that but Underground 2 was going to have cops one year before most wanted .
Aug. 9, 2018, 4:24 p.m.
Okay , so I have this idea in my mind . for Underground 2 I'm requesting The Dodge Neon from Underground
Ah yes, the Neon, one of two cars (the other being the Impreza, to a lesser extent) that I don't like either of the bodykits on. I never thought a generic car like the Neon would make into Need For Speed, and it wasn't a peformance model of the car, ether–just the base Neon. Neon did have the ACR and R/T packages, both which improves performance from the base. Too bad neither of them have appeared in games, so I can't reference a model, but I can reference this portion of a Wikipedia article.

have it replace the Honda Civic
If only you stated the Toyota Corolla instead of the Honda Civic, then there would be the starting cars from Underground 1 nearly replicated (save for the Golf GTI, which is unlockable).

I would want it to work with all visual customization's , Paint , Performance , and Specialties . The Neon never really made it into the final game  as did some other Underground 1 cars .
I actually knew little about the Neon being cut from Underground 2–I saw a video about cut content from the game (probably the same one you watched), and haven't even seen the model for it–was it going to be identical to Underground 1's model, with of course, taking advantage of Underground 2's expanded customization options?

U1/U2 Cars share same LOD too and We also need Impreza/Integra/Lancer for NSX dunno where to get it from
…I wasn't really a fan of the Impreza they used in Underground 1 mainly because it's the base model, rather than the WRX STi, and yes, WRX STi for the (Bugeye) Impreza existed, yet it has not made an appearance in an NFS game unlike the two facelifts the then-current second generation Impreza would get (Hawkeye <3), both of which have been in at least 5 games…each.
I was honestly bummed that the Integra Type-R was cut from UG2, especially since that left Acura with only the RSX Type-S.
The Lancer ES is a curious one for me–there wasn't even a Lancer Evolution based on this model, but it would get Ralliart support in it's lifecycle.

according to a video talking about Underground 2 Krystal Neon , the video also mentioned the Volkswagon Jetta , Scriocco , a Stock car from the Nascar series , a Honda Prelude , and a Ford Bronco . I can't remember who made that video but two of the removed cars I have the Jetta and Scriocco and oh yes the Honda S2000 . Not only that but Underground 2 was going to have cops one year before most wanted .
This video, maybe?
The Honda cars, I believe, have been modded before…
…the Volkswagen cars, I also believe, follow this suit as well…
…I can't really wrap my mind around the stock car theory…
…finally, the Ford Bronco. Honestly, the SUV aspect of the game was lacking in my opinion; they should have expanded the vehicle roster to an even number higher than 30, and split the SUVs and other vehicles 50/50…so at least 15 of each. In other words, they should have put in more SUVs.

Not only were there references to cops in Underground 2, they were even references in the first Underground as well.
Aug. 9, 2018, 4:41 p.m.
that is the idea , to try and put the Neon in Underground 2 , but I do wonder why EA would put a Stock car in Underground 2 that would make little to no sense , The Ford Bronco I can understand at least , same with the Volkswagon cars and even the Honda cars . and yes I think the Neon would have used the same model as the Underground one model but used the expanded customization of Underground 2 . but why would EA only add in one muscle car to Underground 2 ? they could have put in the 69 charger , the Plymouth hemi cuda and even the Road Runner . and I wouldn't mind having it replace the Toyota Corolla that was  a mistake on my part though .But if you want I can alter the request slightly .
Aug. 9, 2018, 5:19 p.m.
I get what do you mean but Neon/Impreza/Lancer/Integra/NSX/S2000
Are removed due to licensing issues
Aug. 10, 2018, 4:24 a.m.
The request is for UG2 but whatever. It worked in carbon
Attachments
Aug. 10, 2018, 4:27 a.m.
That's Impressive , had EA renewed there deal with Mitsubishi , Dodge / Chrysler , Acura and Honda . they could have continued to use the Neon and son on in most wanted Carbon all the way to the current game NFS Payback
Aug. 10, 2018, 6:56 a.m.
Honda just didn't wanna be associated with criminal activity.
Aug. 10, 2018, 9:30 a.m.
ah makes sense , but still we would have had cops one year before 2005's most wanted though .

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}